Chapter 5

I packed lunch in a basket for each of the kids and myself. I made sure to bring lots of water and of course the Soccer ball. I smiled as soon as I finished.

"READY?" I yelled out, suddenly I hear foot steps running towards the kitchen. The twins ran in with shorts on and a tee, they actually looked like they use to play. Johnny ran in after them, and then Nash came in with Skylnn in his arms. She smiled waving at me.

"Ready?" I asked once again,

"YA" they yelled in unison. I laughed picking up the basket.

"Mind if we come?" we turn to see Cameron and Madison, she didn't seem to like the idea but he had a grin on his face. I looked at the boys and they seemed surprised.

"Why not!" I said, they boys mumbled as I lead them out to the back.

"What car are we taking ?" Madison asked, I turn to meet her gaze

"We are walking, its not that far" the boys liked the idea and walked along the side walk. Madison complained about everything she saw I swear if I didn't need this job I would turn around and punch her. When we finally made it to the park the boys ran to the fields. I set down the basket where Cameron and Madison sat.

"Ready boys!' I yelled out.

"Nash and I are captains!"

"Skylnn is on my team" I called first.

"I call Johnny" Nash said giving him a high five,

"hey lets say the boy we want at the same time, I don't want them to think one was picked last" I whispered to Nash, he smiled and nodded his head

"Robin!"

"bobby!" Nash and I yelled Robin ran to my side and Bobby jogged to Nash.

"rules no shoving people to the ground, unless its Nash" I teased. They laughed and we put our hands together!

"Break!" we yelled. We stood on our side.

Once the ball was rolling around, we got really competitive, Bobby and Robin would go at it as I helped Skylnn. We made it to the other side of the goal and I let her kick it, she clapped her hands loud and had a grin on her face. Still no sound out of her mouth. I hugged her tight as Robin gave us a high five.

"I wanna play!" Cameron called out as he jogged over to us

"But then it would be uneven!" Robin complained.

"Madison come on babe" he cooed. She faked smile.

"I'm on Nash's side then" she called out, Cam laughed it was the first time I had heard him laugh or show any emotion for that matter.

"Okay!"

Cameron passed the ball to Robin, who kicked it to Skylnn who kicked it too me, I was close enough to make a shot but didn't risk it. I passed it back to Cameron and I got closer. I was opened when Madison stood in front of me. I glared at her, Cameron passed the ball my way. I pushed her aside and kicked the ball into the goal. The boys cheered but stopped. I slowly turn to see Madison in a pool of mud. She huffed whipping the mud off her face.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU LITTLE BI" Cameron quickly covered her mouth.

"not around the kids" he said helping her up. I looked back to the boys, they tried not to laugh, even Nash tried to contain his laughter. I smiled softly then turned serious before turning to Cameron and Madison.

"Lets go get you changed" Cameron said, she glared at me,

"I Will make this is your last day at work you little-"

"enough!" Cameron said pulling her away from us. I turn to the boys and raised my hands

"opps" I said, we burst into bits of laughter. But I knew she was probably right she might make me lose my job