Chapter 8 Daughter ?

Important !

Nash will be having a girl friend in the book!

And I love you all for the support sooo! If you would like to be the girl friend of Nash in the story! Comment or message me! A number between 1-20! Leave your name and description of yourself! I will pick who ever is closest to the number I picked!

I waited for the kids in the living room. I didn't know how they would react to her leaving. They loved her to death. My mind kept thinking about her marked face. Who would do that to her? I sighed hearing the kids walk in.

"BAILEY" they yelled running into the living room. They stopped once they saw me.

"Sit down guys" I said, Johnny, robin , and bobby sat down. I cleared my throat.

"um- well Bailey decided to quit today" I say slowly. The kids instantly frown at me.

"what why?" bobby asked.

"Because she cant handle the job duh" Madison walks in with a drink her hands. I sigh

"You! It was your fault" Johnny screams.

"hey watch it" I say. He rolls his eyes.

"I cant believe we are stuck again with a pathetic brother and his gold digging girl friend!! " I am shocked by his words.

"you cant talk to me like that!" Madison raises her voice.

"You aren't anything to me" he bites back. Robin and bobby watch from behind.

"But I am!" I step in. he laughs

"You haven't been anything to us after mom and died. Bailey was the only one that cared for us in the house besides Nash!"

"What about Nash?" he walks in.

"Bailey quit it was all Madison's fault." He says.

"I hope your happy" he hisses at me, he picks up his back bag stomping out of the living room.

"you witch !" bobby and robin yell running along. Madison gasps

"better talk to them!" she grabs my arm.

"madison please just leave, I have enough of you today" I say pulling away. I grab a drink of my own. She huffs grabbing her things walking out. Nash is left and he glares at me.

"Why did she leave?"

"she got in a fight with madison." I say drinking.

"Great." He says shaking his head.

"Another person we care about leaves" she mumbles

"She was just a maid!" a really sweet caring hot maid

" Not to us Cameron, she gave a crap about us not like your girl friend who insults us every chance she gets! Not even our own brother cares, you work and work and drink. No wonder sky is scared of you!" he says storming off. I growl throwing my cup at the wall making a shattering sound.
~*~
Later that night I went to go say goodnight to Sky. I find her in bed with a book in her arms as if she was waiting.

"Want me to read that to you?" I ask her, she shakes her head no pointing to the wall. I turn to see Bailey's name written on it. I sigh forgetting to tell Sky about Bay,

"honey listen" I say sitting on her bed.

"she isn't coming back anymore," she pouts

"I know you really liked her, but hey we can get a new nanny!" I say with a smile. She frowns turning over sliding under the covers.