Chapter 17 mistake one

Bailey POV

I came out with clothes on this time, I see Cameron yelling at a worker. His face is bright red and the worker is in shock.

"Are you okay?" I ask stepping further into the studio. Cameron snaps his head and smiles at me nervously.

"Everything is great" he chuckles nervously.

"Come on the kids are waiting." He tugs my arm towards the door. I look at Falvio and he is laughing at us.

I follow him to his car he is moving way too fast.

"Oh would you look who we have here" I hear her Voice and I cringe. I turn to see Madison stand tall in her heels.

"Maid and the millionaire cute story" she laughs bitterly.

"there is no story Madison, the only story is that I dumped you" Cameron hisses. I turn my heel to get in his car.

"No words today?" Madison asks.

"not worth my time" I shrug getting his car. She huffs

"Well there will be a story. " she says turning to walk in to the building.

He starts to drive down the streets of Cali, I sigh looking out the window

"You can't do anymore of those Shoots" Cameron says after a long time.

"What?"

"Every guys jaw was on the floor, and their eyes were basically raping you !" he turns the wheel a little harshly making me almost hit the window.

"I am a big girl Cameron" I laugh

"I can handle it"

"Oh sure what about when I saved you?" he questions. I was taken back by that, he never brought it up until now.

"Why do you even care" I smiled, knowing he's jealous by the way he was acting. It makes me a little happy. He grumbles and doesn't say anything making me laugh. I look out the window, the kids playing around with Linda making her face red with anger. I ran out the car towards the kids.

"WOOOO" I yelled making them stop turning to see me. the grinned running towards me with open arms. They hugged me making me fall back.

"You're here!" Johnny shouts.

"yes, I came to play!" I said

"Good, because Linda is horrible player" Sky says, Linda scowls finding a bench. I laugh at her she chugs down a bottle of water.

"Where are my favorite twins" I say looking at Bobby and Robin on my side.

"How are you guys" I mess up their hair

"Good but we need a new player,"

"How about me?" I look up to see Cameron with a smile.

"You're here?" Johnny asks surprised.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No just a surprise" bobby says.

"Well lets play then" they all yell hoorah.
~*~
We spent an hour playing soccer with the kids, lets just say Cameron wasn't that bad of a player. We played flag football next, I got tackled by a 12 year old boy talk about being weak. Bobby had the ball in his hands, our plan was to get him as far as possible then hey would throw it to me. everyone's attention was on bobby, I ran towards the sides without trouble he threw the ball, I cached it running

"GO CAMERON"

"GO BAY" I heard the kids shouts. I was close to the end line. My foot hit the invisible line and I went down as weight crashed into my back I groaned hitting the floor