chapter 28

what do you think? hehe

also ! my friend wants feed back on her story! if you could check it out

book name: make me feel wanted

user: creepyingnash

ALSO

i've been thinking about making a Sammy fic when this one is over yes no?

Am going to get you out. Nash kept saying. I shook my head at him

'You cant!' I said, he walked into the bosses office with a case.

'Am getting you out!" he opened the case it was full of money.

"She's done working for you" the boss just laughed.

"silly boy she has I contract " he smirked.

"Nash lets go!" I tried to tug his arm.

"It says she has to work until she pays everything she owes, this covers it you are breaking the law by not letting go I will contact the police." Nash stands tall.

"Please Nash!!!" I beg, the boss doesn't look happy. Suddenly smirks.

"I don't think you'll be doing that" he snaps his fingers.

"Bailey!!!!" my eyes widen. I turn around to see the kids tied up, my heart races. No

they pull out a gun.

"NO!" I hear the gun shots closing my eyes. my heart breaks , I cant scream I cant breath.

"pretty boy you could have prevented this." The boss says. He pulls out another gun pointing it at Nash's chest.

"No."

"NO"

"NO"

"NO!" I yell opening my eyes, I breath hard looking around. The room was different it was Cameron's. I put my head in my hands feeling the sweat on my forehead. That was awful. I lay back down, looking at the ceiling trying to calm down.

"You woke up" I jump up, Cameron leaning on the wall his arms crossed over chest, legs crossed and jaw clenched Jaw. Did he know? Did Nash tell him? I gulp sitting up.

"What happened?" I asked trying to keep calm.

"you fainted" he coldly says.

"maybe because it has to do with the beaten you got" he pushes himself off the wall and walks closer, I look down at my hands.

"When I came home I saw Nash calling your name, the kids were crying and you, you were laying on the ground" I keep looking at my hands his voice is so harsh.

"You scared the crap out of me Bailey. You have no idea how sick I felt just seeing you lay there, like you were dead!" I look up at him, tears in his eyes and I feel bad.

"I picked you up, and called the doctor, when he examine you he told me about the burses. I came in and looked at your legs and arms, I felt anger rise in me" how long was I out ? I studied his face, it was still hard to read.

"Cameron I'm sorry I didn't think it was any of your business to be fair, or that you even care" he glares at me.

"Don't you ever think I don't care Bailey" he grabs my face pulling it close to his.

"Because you are the only thing keeping me going" before I have time to react he smashes his lips on mine. my eyes widen and slowly close as I get lost in his lips. His hands cup my face pulling me closer.

"I never want to lose you remember that." He rest his forehead on mine.

"Cameron your married. We cant" I try to pull away.

"I can take care of the baby without being with her."

Madison's POV

I slam the door that little slut. She's going to pay!!! I grab my phone dialing the number.

"Hello" he says in a deep annoyed voice.

"I'd like to warn you that your little money maker is going to try and bail out."