Chapter 15. Dinner part one

Hope you enjoy this chapter! read A/N FOR IMPORANT THING AT THE END

I bit my bottom lip as the elevator doors opened. I stepped out following the arrows. Cameron told him to me to meet him here; it was a struggle to get out the house without the kids. I walked up to the young lady at the front desk.

"Uh hi" I said, her eyes shot up at me giving me a glare

"can I help you," she said popping her gum.

"I came to see Cameron" this girl was not very nice. She glanced at me.

"He doesn't like his one night stands to come and see him" she rolls her eyes turning back to the computer. I glare at her wanting to rip her pretty blonde hair.

"I'm not a one night stand." I gritted

"Bailey!" I turn my head to see Shawn. I smiled as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hello Shawn"

"Oh Mr. Mendes good afternoon" the girl said standing up.

"Having trouble getting into see your boyfriend huh?" he laughs. My cheeks turn bright red. Oh god I turn to see the girl with a shocked expression.

"May we go in?" Shawn asks. She nods I walk in front of him not wanting to get a glare from that girl again. Cameron was seated in a glass desk, he was concentrated on the papers in front of him. he looked so cute I couldn't help but smile. His office was plain white with a big window that you could look down in the city.

"Cameron!" Shawn said making him finally look up. he smiled at us and stood up.

"Good to see you, I didn't know you would be coming" he tells him. I stand on the side watching them with a smile.

"Well my girl friend is throwing this big party to celebrate our merge" he grins

"That was very nice of her" Cameron adds

"yes well she knows we will have one at the end of the month but she wants this one to be more homie, so only a couple of our business friends and of course your lovely girl friend" Shawn points to me. I smile at him and meet Cameron's eyes.

"Sorry I didn't properly greet you love" Cameron says walking my way, my hurt flutters at him calling me love. He kisses my cheek sending shivers down my spin. Fuck him for making me feel this way. He holds on to my waist and turns to Shawn. He has a smirk on his face.

" Shall we talk a little about the photo shoot?" Shawn asks taking a seat. I notice there is only one chair and I look up at Cameron. He just nods

"I can go and come back later?" I clear m throat.

"Bailey you are apart this" Shawn says with a small laugh.

"Come I don't think Shawn minds" Cameron said taking my hand. I have a confused look on my face but Cameron sits down on his comfy ass chair and pulls me on to his lap. I gasp

"Cameron!" I say hitting his chest. Both men laugh as my face is bright red.

"okay now," Shawn says as I try and get comfy on Cameron's lap I wiggle a little and feel his hands grip my waist. I stop moving and lay my back on his chest. This was actually really comfy.

"The company is encouraging women to be more active in the business world, so we want the shoot to be you guys in casual or business like wear" he says, I nod

"what kind of poses" Cameron asks

"we will leave that to the photographer" Shawn says.

"Dinner will be at 7 be there" Shawn says getting up, he leans over the desk to shake our hands.