Chapter 10:now i am

I appreciate the comments you guys give me !! i love you all so much!!!!!

still time to guess a number between 1-20 to be Nash's Gf. you can only guess twice.

also never be afraid to message me because i love taking to you all!

Twitter: Jacobandstyles

I grip the pole with my hands swaying my hips back and froth as the men cheer. The music stops making me grin. I quickly step off the stage running to the changing room. I take off my wig, mask and my makeup.

"Boss is here Bay" I hear Kiley say, I nod covering myself up with a rob. He enters with two other men.

"You wanted to see my kitty" he smirks. I cringe at him calling me that.

"I wanted to ask if I could come in at 10? I could stay until 4am?" I ask. Since I will start working with the kids again I want to come in later.

"Hm, what times do you work now?"

"8 to 1 am" I say I really hope he is in a good mood.

"Fine. But if you are late you know what happens. I want you on that pole at 10:30" He says smirking. I gulp nodding my head.

10 am

I walk up the front doors of the mansion. My eyes are burning for sleep.

"SURPRISE" I gasp as the kids stand in front of me with a Welcome back sign. I grin as the kids run towards me. I hug them tight and see Cameron and Nash walk towards me with a grin.

"Welcome back" they say.

"Glad to be back"

"Don't leave again" the kids pout. I laugh

"I wont."

"BAY BAY BAY" I hear Sky call out, she is running down the stairs and I grin picking her up.

"Wow what a lovely voice you have" I say, she giggles.

"I'm glad your back" she says giving me a tight hug.

"me too"
~*~
it was 8 pm and I was so tired. The kids tired me out today. After the welcome back we went to the park to play some soccer. Sky has such a sassy mouth I love her! I made them lunch and made them take a shower. After that I helped them pick their clothes for school and helped with their homework. Around 7 I made them diner, while they ate I mopped, washed clothes, did Cameron's bed, and cleaned the bathroom. The kids where in bed and I laid on the couch. I had Sky's teddy bear in my hands.

Cameron's POV

I park the car locking it. I need a drink. I sigh taking out my keys unlocking the door. The house was quite and clean. I walk into the living room noticing Bailey on the couch. She was fast asleep and I found myself smiling down at her. I notice she is wearing a pin skirt today. I notice the bruises on her legs and frown. She has a teddy bear in her hands making her even cuter. I kneel down in front of her. Hair strands are on her face and I slowly reach to brush them away. Her eyes shoot open and I freeze. Her face turns bright red and I shyly smile. My eyes travel to her lips, they look so good.

"Uh" she says sitting up.

"Sorry Bailey I wanted to see if there was any leftovers?" I stand up. she smiles and nods.

"What time is it?"

"10:15" her eyes widen.

"Oh no they are going to kill me!" she says standing up. she rushes to put her jacket on.

"Woah are you okay?"

"no, I have to get going. But food is in the fridge" she rushes out faster then I thought.

Bailey POV

My brown hair sways back and froth. I grip the pole with both of my hands sliding down. I do the splits as I reach the bottom. The men cheer as I get up swaying my hips towards the end. A man sitting there with his mouth opened as I sit on sit on his lap. This was the worst part of it. I sway my hips on him making him cheer. I get up as soon as the music stops.

"where you going mama" I hear him slur holding my hips.

"I just dance" I pull away.

"Not for me" he smirks.

"KYLE" I yell trying to get away from the man trying to kiss me.

"Let her go she only dances. Don't make me kick you out" he growls sending me behind him.

"and who are you pretty boy."

"The boss's son" that made the man grumble and walk away. I sigh as he taking me back to the changing room.

"Thank you so much Kyle" I smile at him.

"Welcome princess. You didn't wear a wig?"

"I didn't want to be late I got here just in time" I say, thank god that I had time for the mask though.

"Well I have to keep an eye on the other ladies, I'll see you later" he smiles. I nod.

After I change I head towards the back door. The cold air hits my body making me shiver. I curse my self for wearing a skirt today. I cant keep thinking about the brown eyes that were so close to me. As I walk down the empty streets I cover myself more. I don't like walking alone but I didn't want to bother Kyle.

"Mama" I hear a guy say. I know his voice it's the guy from inside the club. I walk faster but I am yanked back.

"Mama don't run away from me" he slurs.

"Let me go!" I fight back. He attacks my neck with his nasty lips. I try slapping him away.

"Don't fight it!" he yells pinning me against the brick wall.

"I SAID LET GO" I punch him sending him flying back.

"You are so going to regret that!" he yells slapping me. I yelp as he pins me again.

"HELP SOMEONE" I yell his lips meet mine and I try to push him off.

"GET OFF" I yell. His hands find my thighs making me cry out again.

"LET GO OF HER" the man is suddenly pulled away. I slid down the wall seeing Cameron attack the man.

"Cameron" I whisper. He stops punching the man to look at me. He rushes picking me up.

"are you okay?" he asks. I wrap my arms around his neck.

"now I am."