Chapter 11: birthday plan

I rewrote this so many time!:( I am still sort of unhappy of how it came out but I promise next chapter will be better! I'm sorry for the slow updates its my last year in high school and it's a lot of stress! Trying to update more though!

Also please! Please! Check out my Harry styles fanfic I wanted to write one of him for a long time but never got the courage to do it ! its just an idea but id no one likes it I probably end up deleting

Shout out to

@Queenespinosaaa for reading and voting all I mean ALL of my books! Haha

also too @cloudIespinsa cause she leaves sweet comments! <3

Insta: Http.jacobwhitesides

Twitter: Jacobandstyles

Okay here we go enjoy loves !!
~*~
It's been three days since the accident. Cameron never really tired to approach me and talk about it. I was way too embarrassed to even bring it up again. One question never left my mind, why was he following me? At first I thought that he found me in the club but he never said anything the next day. He also gave me a dress code to follow. Black skirt with any top that matches he said that More business people would come in house so he wanted me to look my best. i had to go shopping to get more skirts. My hair was down today, the black skirt down to my knees, the white blouse fitted me fine and the heels that were on my feet were killing me.

"You don't look so happy" Nash commented sitting on the stool. I glared at him making him chuckle.

"I hate heels" I sigh out looking down at my feet.

"Arent you, you know use to them?" I hadn't gotten over the fact that he knew. No one knew outside of Kiely of course.

"I mean sometimes I wear them but most of the time I'm bare foot" I shrug

"Bailey!" I hear the kids call out my name. I hear their feet hit the marble floor and I laugh as they all crash into me.

"We need your help!" Sky says pulling away from my tight hug.

"Whats up babe" I said looking at all 4.

"Cameron's birthday is coming up! and we want to surprise him!"

"But we cant invite Madison, Yuck !" Bobby says. I throw my head back laughing at his comment.

"We need to buy so many things" Robin added.

"I got the money!" Nash said. Stepping in.

"Who has the car though" I say raising my eye brow.

"We can ask Ramon!" Johnny says.

"Okay! Go get changed and come down to eat, when Cameron leaves we go!" they all cheer leaving the kitchen.
~*~
"okay!" I clap my hand as we enter Party city.

"Nash, Sky and Bobby as in charge of plates, hats and silly string!"

"Robin, Johnny and I as in charge of Balloons, napkins and spoons!" they all nodded their head agreeing.

"meet here once we got what we want!" we all scatter to our assigned places. robin grabbed the napkins, we agreed on a blue theme, Johnny grabbed the blue spoons.

"What kind of balloons do you want guys" I asked looking up at the options.

"Hmmm, Blue ones! A ton of them! To fill his room! And then some that say Happy Birthday to hang in the kitchen!" I liked that idea, I nodded asking the lady behind the counter for over 100 balloons. She was shocked at first but called backup to help her. As I waited for the balloons, Nash took the kids to pay for the other stuff.