Secret Love (Max Verstappen)

Hey guys! This is the second part of the one shots. Please let me know if you like it or not. Big thanks to all the sweet girls that helped me again. Enjoy the story!❤

Words: 1049

I'm visiting the official Formula One Christmas party for all of the drivers and their teams. My uncle works as a sports presenter and made a couple of reports for them. One day, he took me with him to work because I'm a huge fan of racing and cars and stuff like that, he wanted to give me the opportunity to meet my idols.

After the race I'd visited, we got invited to an aftershow party where I had made friends with lots of the drivers. That's why we've been invited to the Christmas party too. It's actually quite comfortable because at the end of the season there is no rivalry and everyone just wants to have fun. In one corner of the huge main room is a very nice sofa. That's where I'm sitting with Pierre, Brendon, Daniel, Max, Charles, Marcus and Esteban. The others are probably dancing or at the bar or something. So we're sitting there and chatting around as Max starts to throw looks at me like he wants to say something to me. I'm excusing myself with the reason that I want to get another drink and make my way to the bar very quickly. Trying not to be too obvious Max follows me a few minutes later. We've been dating for about three months now but we didn't want to tell anyone.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?" I start to grumble about his behaviour.

"I thought we want to keep it as a secret and you can't stop staring at me like you've never seen a girl before!".

"Not such a beautiful and perfect one" he answers with a flirty look in his eyes.

"I don't want to stay away from you as soon as someone is around (your name). I really love you and it's making me crazy that Pierre tries to flirt with you and always comes closer to you. I want to kiss you, I want to hold your hand and I want to tell the whole world how happy you're making me but I don't want to put too much pressure on us." As he started his last sentence he took my hands in his and immediately starts to smile. After a short time of flirting through looks, he turns around, grabs one of my hands and guides me through the great main hall to a little room with no one in it. As soon as we came in he takes me in a close hug and kisses my forehead.

"I love you " he whispers but loud enough for me to hear him.

"I love you too Maxie" I answer as we look into each other's eyes before he presses his lips on mine. "We are gone way to long for just getting a drink (your name)" he says as he breaks away from me.

"Let's say you had to help me with something and I had to ask you because cause you're a girl. Maybe I needed some advice for a girl and asked you because you're female." I nod in response and he lets go of my hand and we both walk back to the others toghter.

"Done with kissing?" Dany exposes us with a wink as soon as we're back again. "W...wha..whaaat?" I look at him with widen eyes, completely shook about his words. Max is trying to save the two of us by clearing his throat and explaining "Well guys... I met a girl a couple of weeks ago and I'm really in love with her but she doesn't show very much interest for me. That's why I kidnapped (your name) for a moment to ask her for advice. I didn't want to tell you because I was too scared that you would make jokes about me" he lies pretty well. If I didn't know he was lieing I'd get jealous now. Everyone seems to believe Max but Dany. He bursts out laughing

"You really think we'd believe that mate? C'mon you two behave way too obvious! Always disappearing nearly together and coming back with a smile that's close to mine..."

"I think you've gone mad mate" Pierre joins the conversation.

"Isn't it even more obvious that (your name) is obviously flirting with me?" He continues with his charming French accent. Maybe he's right with what he's saying... listening to him talking with his accent is actually very sexy and hot and he makes me giggle all the time but I wouldn't cheat on my beloved boyfriend. I'm totally speechless and unsure what to say or better what not to say. Max starts to look really jealous and judging by my silence, I'm unsure what to do.

"I really had a nice time with you Pierre" I start as I sit down on the sofa again "But I think you understood it wrong. I didn't flirt with you, I'm sorry that we've misunderstood each other." I explain while I'm playing with my (your hair colour) hair nervously. "And Dan, you know how important you are to me but..." I added before Max interrupts me

"But you're right, that's what she wanted to say. Guys I don't want to hide it anymore and I'm sorry that I'm exposing this without even asking you (your name) but I feel much more comfortable with this now." He sat down next to me and tried to pull me on his lap to kiss me. I hesitate shortly, but as I'm looking in his mesmerising eyes I can't save myself from melting and letting him do. After he pulled me in his lap he wraps both of his arms around me and kisses me in front of our friends which ends up in applause and a whistle from Dany.

"I'm really sorry not to share my wonderful girl with you Pierre" Max explains to him.

"Maybe I could borrow her sometimes when you're too busy to spend time with her" Pierre jokes and makes us all laugh. The rest of the evening we had a lot of fun. We sat there and talked, we drank a lot and danced until our feet hurt. I even presented some dances to Pierre who looked so sweet and handsome when he was jealous that I just couldn't resist.