Stop Teasing Me Or Learn The Consequences (Charles Leclerc)

Hey guys 👋🏻
First of all, sorry for not updating the story. I've been really busy with work and also didn't feel very well the last time. Buuuut I have some time now and try to write a bit more. Always feel free to request stories or suggest drivers for following stories. This one was requested by the lovely f1_girl97, hope you enjoy the story ❤️
Thanks to lynchftsimpson for your help 🤗

Words: 624

I'm laying on the couch of Charles living room in his apartment, wearing some comfortable sleeping pants and one of his shirts which are way too big for me, as I hear the sound of a door opening and a very familiar scent laying down around my nose which makes me smile instantly. Quiet and small footsteps could be heard now aswell, coming closer and closer to me.
As I look over to the doorframe, I see my boyfriend leaning against the very same one, only wearing a pair of shorts and boxers, which are slightly peaking through above the waistband of his pants, his hair still wet and messed up.
"Good morning princess" his raspy morning voice greets me with a smile which makes me melt away everytime I get to see it.
"Morning babe" I answer, drooling at his unbelievably hot sight.
"What about some breakfast?" he asks me as he's making his way over to the kitchen. When he's passing by he teasingly stretches his muscles once he's right in front of me to show me his trained body even better. He knows exactly how much I love this sight and that I can't really resist it for long. When he arrives in the kitchen he takes his phone out of the pocket of his pants to read though the recepie. As he's doing so he braces himself with his hands on the kitchen counter to flex his muscles while reading.
"Chaaaarles, stop" I roll my eyes giggling at his teasing behavior.
"Stop what?“ he's wiggling his eyebrows at me with a bright smile. I get up from the couch and place myself right behind him to wrap my arms around his muscular chest from behind. I start kissing his warm back and mumble a little
"Love you babe" between the kisses.
"Love you even more" he turns his head to look right into my eyes before he turns around his whole body.
With my palms I caress his muscular chest and make my way from his breast muscles over his abs to the waistband of his shorts where I hesitate to watch his reaction.
"Why are you stopping? And you're complaining about me teasing.." he's rolling his eyes at me frustrated.
"You're the one who started teasing, now you have to live with the consequences Eclaire" I smile at him before I continue to caress his muscles.

By his look you can tell that he's visibly enjoying my actions. As he's closing his eyes and leaning his head back a little I use the opportunity to kiss and nibble on his sweet spots on his neck while my hands still explore his chest. Quiet, little moans escape from his mouth when one of my hands moves to the back of his head to play with his smooth, still slightly wet hair to increase the tension between the two of us. I stop my actions on his neck, but just to connect my lips with his now. He's laying his hands on my shoulder blades before he's moving them down my back to my hips where he holds me tight.
With a small move he's turning me around first and then lifts me up to place me on top of the kitchen counter. Next up he's placing himself between my now slightly separated legs.

I break away from our kiss and loose myself out of his touch to get off the kitchen counter.
"W... What are you doing? Where are you going? Did I do something wrong?" he's looking after me confused.
"I told you you'd have to live with the consequences of your teasing behavior, Mr Leclerc" I smile widely, knowing that he'd return that favor to me soon enough.