Falling For You (Lando Norris)

Not much to say, just enjoy reading, tell me what you think about it, thanks to my proof reader and sorry not sorry for the spam 😂

Words: 1490

I could never really figure out why everyone loved Twitter that much. But because of the reason that I wanted to get news of the current F1 testing in Barcelona I downloaded it too. I kinda fell in love with writing about me and my life and could finally understand everyones thoughts.
Tonight I was stuck on one of Lando Norris' streams until late in the night again. I loved watching his streams and listening to his calm and beautiful voice and of course he looked amazing in his facecam too. I always tried to deny the possibility that I could like him, but let's be real for a second, I kinda had a little crush on the cute Brit. As he ended the stream I moved my tired face to the clock. 3am. Before I went to bed I wanted to write another tweet, I wrote:

'Watched that special boys stream until late in the night /very early in the morning again.. Now I'm so tired but I kinda want to continue listening to his beautiful voice and his charming accent... 💭❤️'

Timeskip ~ Next morning

As I woke up in the morning the light of my phone already lightened up like a disco or a rave right next to me. I went to Whatsapp first to see lots of messages in my favorite group chat with wonderful friends of mine. Next to sweet good morning wishes from my girls I saw lots of messages I've been tagged in with the topic that I should go and check out Twitter.

Confused I rub my eyes and yawn while opening the app as everyone told me to. As I looked at my last tweet I saw that a very close friend of mine answered with the caption
'she's talking about you @LandoNorris 😉'
He also liked my tweet, her answer and wrote back
'I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying my company that much 🤭'
I rub my eyes again, look back at my phone, look at the clock to make sure I'm really awake and look at my phone again. I can't believe what happened or how to feel.
I'm really happy but still embarrassed that he read it and I'm scared he thinks that I'm a weirdo or one of those over obsessed fangirls. Too many thoughts at once. I rub my eyes again and try to clear my mind. I try to distract me from his answer with scrolling through my feed as I spy a DM. Not really thinking about it I open the message to see it's a DM of Lando. 'Probably a faker that caught attention of me cause Lando answered me' I say to myself while rolling my eyes but I'm still way too nosy not to read it so

I open up the message and and see that the real Lando has send me a message.
"I'm actually really happy to hear that sweet girls like spending time with me until late in the night... I really liked your pictures tbh🤭"
I'm confused... Too confused to answer so I decide to send a Screenshot to my girls to ask for their opinion and most importantly for their help and advice. Some minutes later Karola suggests me to act cool and maybe try to tease him a bit to sound more relaxed.

Me:
"Haha thank you, but how could I fall asleep after hearing you singing? 😉“

Him:
"You should hear me sining in rl before you judge my talent 😉😏"

Me:
"Yeah of course, should I put me in a box and send me over to Barcelona? 🙄😒"

Him:
"Nice plan actually, I'd love to have such a pretty distraction with me 🤔"

*hours without you answering him*

Him:
"I'm serious, I want to invite you to come over to Barcelona so I can meet you in person...I know I may sound strange, I'm sorry😅"

Me:
"And how do you think I should come there? Not all of us can afford a private jet 😒"

Him:
"Don't worry about that, I'll take care of everything. You just need to send me some important information and you'll be here quickly 😉"

Timeskip ~ Some days later

Yesterday in the evening I finally arrived in Barcelona. I've always dreamed of coming here since the circuit here is my favorite one. Today I had to get up quite early cause Lando texted me that he would want to meet me before the testing starts. I've been way too tired and exhausted from traveling yesterday to decide how I want to look today so I have to be creative and most importantly fast now.
I've been sleeping in two pigtails which gives my hair beautiful curls. The sun is shining beautifully today and it feels like it's kinda warm outside so I decide to wear a nice pair of jeans with a cropped shirt and some comfortable Chucks. Before I leave my apartment I put my phone in the pocket of my hoodie like jacket. Because of my nervousness I nearly forget the keys for my apartment but recognize it nearly enough to put them in my pocket aswell. I don't live far from the track, so I decide to walk down there.

As I arrive at the entrance of the track I can already see Lando leaning against a truck and waiting for me. I feel that I'm getting more and more nervous with every step I take towards him. I try not to stare at him but it's hard not to look at that face that's even prettier in real life. As I see that he's looking over to me I look away as fast as I can to prevent letting him see how stunned I am. In the corner of my eye I can spy that he's fastly moving towards me with a big smile on his face until he's nearly bumping into me.
"I.... I.... *hrumph* Hello" he smiles at me as his face is blushing red.
"Hey" I give him a shy smile in response before he pulls be in a welcoming hug. I feel that I don't want to get out of his warm and wonderful hug anymore but it seems like I'm not the only one who feels that way.
After a minute or two we release from the hug and shyly smile at each other as he tries to break the silence.
"Hmmm.. I'm really happy that you're here" he blushes again "and you look so beautiful today... Like all the time of course" he smiles at the ground.
"Thank you very much" I answer him. I feel like I'd be too stunned by his beauty to say much but I don't want to be silent all the time either.
"Do you want me to show the garage and the paddock to you?" he tears me out of my thoughts.
"But don't you freeze hu..." he breaks up the sentence by coughing synthetically.
"Oh no no, I'm fine but thanks" I try to stop him but he's already about to take his jacket off to place it over my shoulders. I look in his wonderful blue eyes and lost myself in those.

The wonderful smell of his jacket starts to lay down around my nose and the fabric feels so comfortable and cosy that I decide to fully wear it. As soon as I'm done Lando guides me to the McLaren garage where lots of the mechanics are already working. With his hand on my back he's guiding me through the huge entrance and his and Carlos' cars.
"You didn't tell us that you're having a girlfriend Lando" one of the mechanics shouts over to him and the others start giggling. A smile is growing on my face as I look over to Lando who's trying to explain hectically that we're not a couple.
"Oh come on, don't act like that... We can see how enamored you look at her, Romeo....just admit it" another mechanic winks at him and their giggley turn into slight laughter. He's blushing more red than a tomato and you can see he just wants to disappear instantly.

"Let's continue our tour honey" I place a careful kiss on his cheek, grab his hand and move on to try saving him out of his embarrassing situation. As soon as we left them I take my hand out of his and apologize cause I already regret what I've done.
"I'm really, really sorry I just wanted to help you getting out of that..." I'm explaining myself. He's slowly moving towards me. I'm losing myself in his wonderful eyes again and the stunning view in front of me makes me smile widely. He grabs both of my hands and smiles back at me "thank you".
Then he places a thankful kiss on my forehead and pulls me into another hug.