More Than Just Best Friends (Esteban Ocon)

First of all, thank you very much for over 2k reads and over 100 votes for my stories. That you guys enjoy reading them means very much to me. Because of the fact that I'm really busy at work atm I don't have much time to write more stories and I really don't have any ideas for following ones aswell tbh. Feel free to request stories from me, it would help me very much with writing more

Words:633

"Hey there" I heard Esteban screaming over to me from the hallway which he just entered.
He's been at the gym training for the last couple of hours while I've been making some home office work on my laptop in the meantime. But after a while of hard work I could feel my concentration fading and so I decided to lay down on the huge and unbelievably comfortable couch of Esteban's living room to watch a movie. The weather wasn't good enough to hang out outside anyways and so I snuggled up in a comfy blanket and Esteban's favorite hoodie. It's been raining nearly the entire day with slight thunderstorms every now and then.
It's already been night outside when Esteban finally arrived back home, the raindrops falling against the windows still clearly hearable.
We were best friends since we were little and spend most of our lifetime together when we grew up. Whenever he wouldn't have to work I came over to visit him and spend time with him as much as I could which mostly ended up in me living together with my best friend for maybe even weeks. Especially in the last couple of years I secretly developed a crush for my best friend, but knew there would never be something more than a close friendship between the two of us.
Enchained by my favorite movie I didn't even look up to him from the screen of the television as he finally entered the living room, dropping his training back on the floor right next to the sofa to maybe get my attention.
"Hi" I simply answered with a small smile on my lips to not seem rude.
"(Your favorite movie's name) again, really?" he chuckled at me while playfully rolling his eyes.
I only answer with simple nod, still looking at the TV instead of him.
"If you won't pay any attention to me anyways..." he starts, waiting for an answer which didn't come "you won't mind when I'm taking of that white, sweaty gym shirt that's close to transparent and plays with those muscles so great, right?" I can see him wiggling his eyebrows and cheekily smiling at me in the corner of my eyes.
"Hmmm... Yeah" I hum in response, not even listening to him.
"What can I do to get your attention sweetie? I mean you always complain about me not finding a girl but when I try to flirt with the girl of my dreams you just ignore me... Are you doing this on purpose?" Esteban asks me quite upset and frustrated.
"W... What did you just say?" I ask confused, my widened eyes looking right into his beautiful shiny ones.
"I've been asking if you're doing this to me on purpose" he's rolling his eyes now, disappointment obvious in his voice.
"No, what did you say before that? Did you just admit that you like me?" a big smile is forming on my lips as I'm looking at his blushed face which looks a bit embarrassed.
"You know what? Just forget about that" he lifts up my legs to give him space to let himself fall onto the couch right next to me before laying down my legs on his lap again, hardly trying not to look to my face again.
"And what if I don't want to forget about what you just said Estebunny?" Smiling I reach out for one of his hands, first to hold it tightly and caress it with my thumb, but then to pull him over right into my arms which surprises him a bit. There's a moment of silence between us, just looking into each other's eyes smiling.
"I like you too bunny" I admit to him after a while before he gently presses his lips on mine.