Fake Profile (Daniel Ricciardo)

For now that's it with the spam cause I have to finish one or two stories I already started and I have to start some new ones aswell. If you have any ideas or wishes, just let me know in the comments or via DM.
This story has kind of an open end and could have a second part if you'd/I'd want so

Words:2094

Perspective Dany

Sometimes I had really stupid ideas but the last one was to create a fake account on Instagram to see what Followers say and post about me. I found a really beautiful girl on the internet and stole her pictures and identity to pretend that that's me. She was stunning in every way, her beautiful (your hair colour) hair shined brighter then the sun and her mesmerizing (your eye colour) eyes sparkled more beautiful than every star in a clear and cloud free night. Maybe I'd thrown an eye on her, probably even both of them. Her account was such a little unknown one and I'm sure she doesn't know about my existence too. Pretending to be her brought me many funny and exciting conversations about myself but sometimes I felt a bit guilty for lying to my followers and especially being unfair to her.

Today I'm going to the beach for training instead of visiting the gym. I just don't feel like being inside on such a wonderful day. I wore some nice shorts and a tanktop which played with my muscles perfectly. The weather news said it would be supposed to rain but there were literally no coulds outside. I grabbed my phone, my headphones and my keys and was ready to go. As I was about to leave the house my phone rang.
A notification showed up. It was Instagram which informed me that the beautiful girl posted a new picture. Instantly I opened it and liked. On the picture you could see her in some short clothes and an excited face. It was underlined with the words "Ready to have some adventures here".
After a while of staring and nearly staring to drool I realized that I wanted to leave the house for training. So I switched on the music, left the house and closed the door behind me. In the rhythm of the music I started to jog in direction of the beach. After a while I catched myself by signing along loudly. Max always draws attention on the fact that I'm singing while I'm making sport a lot and he also always grumbled about my singing skills too.

As I arrived at the beach I choose a nice and silent place with a great look on the water of the ocean. I layed down in the little grass area and started to do some push-ups. As I'm done with that I move to a metal pole to do some more chins. While I'm doing that I suddenly hear a beautiful and soft voice very close behind me. I let go of the pole and turn around.

I can't believe my eyes as I spy the mesmerizing girl I'd been so impressed of. Her company near to me felt so familiar that I already moved towards her to say hello but I could stop myself early enough before I'd do something really stupid without thinking about it. Nervous I think about how to start a conversation with her without being awkward or something like that. I couldn't decide what to do but as she looked like she wanted to leave I just went over.
"Hey..." I started my sentence but already didn't know how to continue. I should have been thinking before doing something. I stand in front of her, completely sweaty from my workout, too nervous to say more than a simple 'hey'. 'Emberessing' I thought critical with myself.
"I'm Daniel. Sorry if I might seem really awkward to you... It's just that I was deeply into my training and than you stole my attention with your beauty... As I'm saying it I realize that I still sound very crazy while I'm trying to explain that I'm not a mad and strange person... I'm so sorry" I tried to save myself out of the situation.
Probably it worked because she starts to laugh at my words.
"I'm (y/n) and thank you very much for the compliments Daniel." Hearing her saying my name with her wonderful voice causes goosebumps on my whole body.
"Could I maybe ask you if you'd go on a date with me? I want to see you again..."I tell her.

Your perspective

I'm not sure what to answer on his offer but I'm simply not able to resist. Seeing him in this hot and sweaty outfit that suits his muscles perfectly and drives my head completely crazy. I'd give everything to see more of this damn hot man and so I agree to his question.
"Yeah why not?" I respond with a grin.
"But as you probably might hear I'm not from Australia I'm from (your country) and I'm a little bit clumsy so I'm not sure if I would find the right way" I add. He pulls a pencil out of the pocket of his pants and gives it to me.
"Here... Write down your number and I'll text you. I'll come and pick you up later on and then I'll prepare some romantic food for both of us... What do you think?" he says with a wink and a wide smile that puts me under his spell. I try to resist the magic of his charm but it doesn't work. His humor warms up my heart and those muscles play with my thoughts. I don't want to focus on his outside but it's too mesmerizing to ignore it. Spellbound by Dan I write down my phone number on his muscular but still so soft and tanned skin.
"It was a pleasure to meet you (y/n) and I'm excited to see you later" he smiled at me and dragged me in a slight hug before he turned away to go back to his training session.
I make my way back to hotel my currently living at. As I'm walking past him I can feel his sight resting on me and in the corner of my eye I see him smiling.