Getting To Meet Her (Lando Norris)

First of all: daaaaaamn thanks for 1.2k reads, you guys are really awesome❤️❤️
If you'd like to get to know that strange person who's writing stories you can check out my Instagram ( @ _colourless_wolf_) or my Twitter ( @ colourless_wolf). Requests for following stories are still open. I'm working on two other Lando stories since people mostly request stories with him sooo of you'd like to request something pleeeeease not Lando again 😂

Words:1127

Perspective Lando

Another boring day of testing in Barcelona today. Again it's Carlos' turn of testing and it feels like all I'm doing is waiting until I can get back home. My boss told me Fernando would come over this week to watch how the car is behaving but he didn't arrive here so far. Every once in a while I've been looking outside through the big gate but saw nothing really interesting. However, this time I could spy Alsonso walking through the pit line with a girl. I can only see half of her face but the part I see is stunningly beautiful.

Later in our break I rush through the whole garage and pit line to find him again but somehow he managed to disappear. Out of breath I can finally see him again standing not far away from the McLaren garage entrance where I've already been looking at for sure.
"There you are, I've been searching for you all the time. You need to do me a favor, please, it's really important. It's nice to see you again btw...sorry" I begin.
"Nice to see you too, but what do you want?" he's raising an eyebrow.
"Who's the girl you've been with earlier today? Please introduce me to her, she's wonderful" I start drooling about her.
"Her dad and I've been growing up together. She's been born and raised here in Spain for a few years but when she were old enough for school her parents moved back to their house in her mother's hometown (your country) but now they're back here again to visit me. I'm her godfather too btw but anyway I won't introduce you to her lad" he explains to me.
"But why? Pleeeease Fernando" I beg on him until he finally agrees which felt for me like it took hours.
"Thank you so so much, you're literally the best...Can I meet her today? But don't tell her that I wanted to meet her... Just tell her you want to introduce her to a friend or something like that but let me look cool, ya know... Aaaand" I start to panic but Nando cuts me off "You know what? Just go inside and bring me a coffee boy, maybe two if you'd want one too" he rolls his eyes still slightly laughing at my behavior.

Your perspective

After a short call with my dad I make my way back to Fernando. He's already waiting for me in a sunny and warm place in front of the huge entrance of the McLaren garage where we wanted to meet again. I walk over to him and we sit down on the warmed up ground to continue our conversation that we had to interrupte because of the phone call. In the half of my sentence I get cut off by a young guy walking through the gate.
"Here your..." he stops as he's staring right into my (your eye colour) eyes "Your... Our... Your... Ehhhh... Coffee..." He He stumbles as he hands the cup to Nando.
"I'm really sorry, if I'd knew you'd.... Ehhhh... another one would join us I'd have made one for you too... But you can have mine if you want" he offers me his cup.
"She doesn't like coffee anyway, don't worry" Fernando takes the answer away from me.
"That's (y/n), my godchild" he adds.
"Thanks but I'm old enough to introduce myself Nando" I roll my eyes about him smiling "no need to act like I'm a little girl.. Anyway I'm (y/n) and thanks for offering me some coffee but as Nando already said I don't really like coffee" I smile at young Brit now.
"I can bring you something else if you want, like tea or anything... I'm Lando btw.. . But I don't want to disturb you any longer, I'll just leave the two of you alone" he switches between looking at me and Fernando shyly.
"Oh no, you're warmly welcome to join us here, right Nando?“ I throw a judging look at my godfather which is nodding in agreement.
"But you know you shouldn't call me Nando in public (y/n)" he adds a bit grumpy as Lando starts to giggle.

After a little while of trying to talk to each other, Fernando gets called over to someone of the team for discussing some car stuff and an awkward silence is resting between Lando and me. I feel his sight resting on me and in the corner of my eye I can see him smiling but I'm too shy to really talk to him without Nando by my side. Until Fernando I've never really talked to a F1 driver or famous person in general and too be honest, I don't want to say or do anything wrong and scare the stunning boy away instantly.
"Are you from Tennessee cause you're the only 10 I see?" he breaks the silence between us giggling and makes me laugh instantly.
"Haha no but has Fernando already shown you the garage and everything? Would you even be interested in seeing it?“ he continues after our break of laughter.
"He hasn't really shown me anything yet in fear something could happen to me. I'd be really happy to get the chance of seeing everything, I looove racing and cars and stuff " I giggle.
Lando stands up and offers me his hand to help me with standing up from the ground. I lay my hand down in his shyly and as he drags me up he pulls me closer to him. Butterflies start to move in my stomach and I feel the tension building up between us. He intertwines his fingers with mine closely with a happy but still kinda proud smile on his face.
"Come on, let's go" he starts as he's turning around after a while, dragging me through the entrance of the garage.

My day with Lando has been great. He taught me much about the car, we talked a lot and I really got to know him since Nando didn't really had much time to return to me again.
"(Y/N) are you ready to go?" Fernando asked me as soon as he finished all of the work he had to do at the end of the day.
"Ehmmm... Yeah sure" I answer a bit disappointed cause I don't want this beautiful day to end.
"(Y/N), would you gave me the honor of meeting you again? Of course only if you're okay with that Fernando...Sir" he scratches the back of his head.
"I really had a great day with you and I'd love to spend more time with you".
"Sure I want to meet you again" I pull him into a big hug smiling.