Date Night (Max Verstappen)

Thank you very much to my proof reader lynchftsimpson. I hope you guys will enjoy reading this story

Words: 1106

Daniel and I have been friends since I can remember. Our parents are close friends and since I was born he played with me, took care of me and most importantly, he was always there for me. I always missed him since he moved to Europe because of his racing career but I was so proud of him and watched all of the races.
During most of my holidays I fly over to Monaco to see my favorite person. When he moved in here in Monaco he presented me his second key because he said that I'm part of his family and always welcomed in his home.
Dan knew I'd come but he said that he'd have to do some stuff for work and that I should just feel home. So I entered his apartment with my key and took my shoes off first. Next up I brought my bag and suitcase in his bedroom before I went to the big and comfortable sofa in his living room. It felt so good to be back here again. We haven't seen much in the last time because both of us are way too busy with work to get the time for meeting our other half. Exhausted from my long trip I Iayed down on the sofa and fell asleep until I heard Dan's voice in the hallway and the door being closed.

I tried to concentrate on getting out of dreamland and back to the reatliy but I took me a minute or two to realise that he wasn't alone. A bit confused I stood up and tried to set my hair and outfit back to how they normally should sit but I got interrupted by my favorite Aussie entertaining the room by his stunning teammate.
"Heeeey (y/n), I'm so happy to see you sweetheart" he pulled me in a close hug and lifted me up to spin me around a bit.
"How are you? Tell me everything... No wait..I brought someone, you remember my teammate Max?" he made me giggle because I already could feel that he was somewhere else with his sometimes really confused mind.
"Hey Dany, first of all it's nice to see you too and it feels wonderful to be here with you again. And yes, I already figured out that you're not alone, you know why? I can see and hear him Dan, where is your mind again?" I continued giggling.
"Hey Max, sure I remember you" I offered him my hand but he pulled me in a shy little hug too.
"Hey, nice to see you again. I hope it's okay for you that Dan brought me here" he smiled at me.
"Of course" I lost myself in his wonderful and beautiful blue eyes.

We spend some really nice hours together. We talked and laughed very much and to my own surprise I caught myself several times by staring and drooling at the Dutch driver. As Dan left the room for a moment Max moved a little closer to me and after a second of hesitating he took my hand in his to ask me

"Would you maybe think about going on a date with me?" He paused shortly after his question and as I wanted to answer he cut me off.
"I was so amazed every time I met you. That's why Dan brought me, he saw the sparkles in my eyes as he mentioned that you'd come here" he continued.
I didn't even need to think twice about that wonderful opportunity.
"Of course, I'd love to" I tried to answer very calm, pretending to show my inner excitement.

"So can I come in again?" Daniel shouted from the hallway.
"Yes" we a answered together giggling.

Timeskip

Max and I had our first date together today. I wasn't even sure why I agreed to it so quickly. Sure, everytime I saw him he amazed me again and again... Those breath taking eyes, his mesmerizing smile, the stunning sence of humor, summed up Max is just wonderful but I'd never thought I'd end up dating him.
"So what are your plans today Mr. Verstappen?" I threw a cheeky smile at him.
"I'd thought about cooking together but there's one tiny thing I should mention before" he answered in a funny sounding serious waiter kind of voice.
"I'm probably one of the worst cooking people in the world" by saying that he made me laugh very much.
"So just in case I understood you wrong I'll ask you again... You want us to cook together but by looking at the oven you'll burn whole Monaco down?" I asked him slowly with a huge smile on my lips.
"Yeah... That's it" he responded proudly.
"Okay great... I have nothing else to add on that" I responded kinda speechless but still smiling while I'm shaking my head.

Actually I'm a good cook and baker but the whole situation gets more complicated when I'm not prepared in any way and if I have to run that whole thing by myself.
"So... There is one more thing I'm confused about" I begin "just in case I'm a horrible cook too, what would you do?"
I raise an eyebrow by finishing my question.
"Well Dan boasts of your great food sometimes when you're cooking for him... But wait... Did you just call my cooking skills horrible?" he acts pouting playfully.
"Maybe"  I smile back at with with a wink.

We started to make our food but got distracted while it's cooking.
"That's my revenge for calling my cooking skills horrible" he starts to tickle me laughing.
I'm making my way out of his attack and make my way to the living room to escape from him but he followes me. Max is way too fast for me and so we continue to play tag for a while.

He catches my wrist and pulls me inside of his arm. You can feel the tension growing between us and after a while of laying in his warm and muscular arms we start to kiss. We're getting faster and faster and Max is about to take his shirt off as he start to hear a squeaking noise from the kitchen.

The fire alarm. As fast as we can we run over to the kitchen to see it's filled with steam of the overcooked noodle water. We open the windows to get fresh air back in here and the steam back out of here. After we retired from the shock we start laughing.
Max and I finished cooking, had a wonderful meal and continued where we had to stop.