Weather Changes (Pierre Gasly)

First of all thank you very much for over 4k reads, I really hope you like the stories. Big thanks to my friend F1Fanatic02 for proof reading my story ❤️
Hope you enjoy reading the story guys, requests are still open.

Words: 941

As I'm waking up I can feel the sunbeams tickling my face through the slightly opened curtains. The heat from outside is already warming up the room in these early hours. I've been enjoying my time with my best friend Pierre in Rouen the last couple of days since he invited me to come over and spend his summer break with him. The weather has been great the last couple of days, a bit too warm for my taste, but I somehow had to deal with it. When I wake up more and more I recognise the scent of my favourite breakfast from the kitchen downstairs. I move out of bed, fully open the curtains, take a look at the beautiful sight outside, and make my way down the stairs over to the kitchen. Pierre is sitting on one of the chairs of the dining table, busy and distracted by his phone and not even noticing me. I walk over to my best friend and curl my arms around him, my head resting on one of his shoulders, still a bit sleepy.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" His pretty smile and his beautiful, blue eyes sparkle at me as he turns his head in my direction.

"It's been soooo warm all night" I roll my eyes complaining.

"Aaaand that's why I've planned something for you today" he starts before pulling me onto his lap. "I made you some (your favourite breakfast), so we'll have breakfast together, then you'll get some time to get ready and get your things together and theeeeen..... we'll walk over to the public swimming pool to cool down a little bit after those hot and exhausting days"

"But Pear, you know how unconfident I feel about that... What about your own one?! " I cry out, still sleepy and not well rested enough to win this argument.

"(Y/N), you know it's still broken... But well, if that's your choice I'll keep the (y/f/b) all for myself" he smirks as his pulling the food out of my range.

"I hate you, Gasly" I glimpse at him offended and push his chest a little.

Timeskip ~ some hours after after arriving at the public swimming pool

Surprisingly not many people are here with us today, for me out of all reason but it gave us the opportunity to really savour the silence and restfulness. Laying in the pool, I'm enjoying the feeling of the cool and relaxing water moving around my body as I spy the sun getting covered by a big, dark cloud and a freezing  wind wrapping around my body. I take off my sunglasses and sit up to take a better look at the sky. The previous beautiful, cloud-free, blue sky was now nearly entirely covered up by dark rainy clouds which looked like a severe thunderstorm would start any minute.

"Eeehhh... Pierre.." I tap his shoulder, trying to get his attention. He opened his eyes to look at me with a confused sight.

"Is it possible that you maybe forgot to check the weather for today before planning on coming here" I ask him, pointing at the sky, confused how he couldn't even recognise it himself.

But before I can end my sentence big raindrops start to fall down the sky.

"Weeeell....maybe it's possible that I forgot that" he's answering while sitting up now too, the embarrassment clearly visible in his face.

"Just to make sure I got it right, it's supposed to rain and storm the whole noon and you didn't check the weather, we didn't bring any more clothes than the bit we wore on our way here and we have to walk back again in the rain cause we left the car at home?" I ask while I'm hopping out of the water to get to the space where we left our bags followed by Pierre. I take my towel out of my bag to warp it around my already freezing body while Pierre's doing the same. Next, I took my hot pants and shirt out of the bag as well to pull it over the still wet bikini. Since we thought our bodies and swimwear would dry within minutes in the heat neither of us brought extra clothes.

As soon as we both got ready to get back home as fast as possible we left the public swimming pool. Far away you could already hear the thunder grumble and in-between, thunderbolts were visible while the rain was falling down heavily. My fast footsteps get stopped by a hand holding onto my waist and pull me back. Pear's wonderful blue eyes meet mine as we face each other, our faces quite close. 

"I'm really sorry that I convinced you to come here with me and that it ended up like that" he apologised sadly.

"It's fine, don't worry... Actually it's been quite funny and we had a great time anyways" I smile back at him before his lips meet mine under the rainy sky that suddenly doesn't seem to matter anymore. When we break away from the kiss, Pierre intertwines his fingers with mine smiling widely. 

"I love you (y/n)" his words warm up my heart and my freezing body. 

"I love you too, Pear" I'm pulling him into a hug before we continued our way home.

When we got back home, we first changed into some dry and comfortable clothes. Pierre offers me one of his sweaters which is filled with his wonderful scent. Snuggled up in blankets we cuddle up on his couch while watching a movie and falling asleep together in the end.