Unintentional...

The yesterday's joys come together, and find its meaning today, at this moment.

To kindle the never-ending passion for acting, she chose department of theater. Here and now, coming out of her warm and comfortable home, she immersed into her college career. 'A new environment; a step into the society; enjoy the days; spend the days carefully because college will make you spend the time thriftily; make connections; grab opportunity', likewise many gave her advises but the one thing that stood in her mind was, 'Embrace the moment!'

While 'New friends' and 'GPA' debated to top her priority list, she wasn't aware that, an unknown person silently knocked out those 'list'(s) and made himself as her only priority with no lists attached.

Her careful words can be soothing, but it might also sting.

His words are honest but painfully bitter to the ears.

She plans meticulously because she wanted to sculpture her every 'now' and 'tomorrow' moments by her own hands. While his motto was, 'Why grieve about the situations that were both unseen and predictable?' He was never the one to give up which includes his anger while his temper was an exception. The few always defy the rules; because they created the rules and exceptions too. One of the few is him always trying to have his way.

Kim Sohyun is the 'she' and 'her' pronoun holder of the above words and Kim Taehyung aka V, is the 'he' and 'his' pronoun holder.

Barely it has been a month since the class started, but she got a liking to her university thanks to Kwak Dongyeon, her family friend and a pre-final year senior in college. Newton's third law of motion redefined her life, 'To every kind person in your life, there is an equal and opposite natured person!'

________________________________________________________________________________

Cold wind blew against her face and drizzles pricked her with its coldness. Her head felt drowsy and found herself seated on the floor leaning against a wall. She was certain that it was a winter afternoon with bright light, but no matter how much she tried to blink away the dark sight, she couldn't defeat the blindfold. With her hands being tied at the back and with great struggle, she straightened her back while trying to support herself on her spine, but her body felt heavy making her to retract and lean towards the wall. She grunted in pain at the labor she put in to break free, "Anyone there?", she cried out loud.

And soon, she found that wind and rain weren't the only cold bodies, because there was a person hinting his presence with the sounds of his smirk on witnessing her struggle.

She felt apprehensive, but put on a brave front asking, "Who is that?"

There was no response and just the sound of wind trying to make its way through the window.

"Who? Who are you?", a fear lingered in her shout out.

"Hungry? It's almost evening... I ordered fried chicken, it'll arrive soon", asked a voice which is not meant to be forgotten, or rather which cannot be forgotten.

Unsure of the owner of the voice, she asked, "Why did you bring me here? Who are you?"

"Kwak Dongyeon...", the voice sounded grabbing her attention and he continued, "Did you know a person named Kwak Dongyeon?"

"Who are you?", she asked again because she knew that owner of that voice isn't Kwak Dongyeon.

"If you don't know him, then let me tell you something about him...", he said in a calm tone, "he is very fond of you...", he paused for a second and continued, "and I'm... cold and hostile towards everything he is fond of..."