And Moments Together...

"Are you crying?", Taehyung asked tenderly after realizing the kiss cheek on Sohyun's cheek has brought her to tears. He was so sure that she felt the chemistry between them like he did but her tears questioned it. "Why are you crying?"

"I've been waiti-", she discontinued her sentence and resumed with, "It's been a year... Am I visible to you only after you've been dragged here again? Am I a complimentary gift that comes with your three months' vacation?"

"Were you crying to profess your love to me?", he asked her and held her hand.

"Don't touch me!", she said as pulled her hand back from his hold.

He grabbed her hand again and puller her towards him. His gaze was gentle on her.

"Did you stay here for me? Or Did you choose me for passing your time here?", she shot her insecurities through her questions.

He closed in, and wrapped his arms around her waist saying, "I chose you as my reason for staying here... you are the only reaso-"

"ok, I understand", she cut in his words to escape from the proximity and pulled back saying, "I have some conditions to be in a relationship, only if you accep-"

He pulled her embraced her in a tight hug thus, interrupting her conversation, upon understanding that it's a 'yes' from her.

"What's happening here?!", Hwayoung who just entered the room exclaimed on finding them hugging.

They broke their hug stood with their heads held down in embarrassment.

"It has just been 2 minutes since I left you two alone... and... You two are already...", Hwayoung said with incredulity. "Leave here... now!", she told him.

He silently walked out into the hallway.

Before he could vanish from her sight, Sohyun asked, "Will I see you after this night or after a year?"

He turned around; rushed to her and wrapped her in his arms to convey his answer.

Hwayoung flustered and tapped on them, "I'll get in trouble if someone finds you two like this... Please leave...", she pleaded.

As they drew back from their hug, Hwayoung sighed in relief.

When he turned around to take his leave in dejection, Sohyun stopped him by grabbing on to his sleeve. He faced her with a wide grin and soon they found themselves in an embrace again.

Hwayoung perplexed at the sight, and cried, "My goodness! What's this?! Let go of each other... you can meet again tomorrow...", they didn't bat an eye. "I'm calling the warden...", she threatened but received a sharp stare from Taehyung who refused to break free from the hug.

"I still have a year to go... So, let me finish my masters peacefully....", Hwayoung pleaded.

As her words reached Sohyun's ears, she tapped on his arm to let go of her. He reluctantly let go of her and took his leave making tardy steps. Leaving a smile on Sohyun and a sigh of relief on Hwayoung, he got back holding a contented smile on his face.

Two months passed by with hugs and pecks; fights and fits; long phone conversations which lasted all night and small fights which never lasted for more than a day. Though those fights never lasted longer, they'd have lot of ego about who should speak first. She waited and waited that he would give in, but it was her who ultimately reached out to him. But, when she came close, his ego will get crushed by her fragrance of love with just a simple gaze.