And Tore Them Apart...

Warning****

Hello readers! This chapter has lots of drama and anger issues! This is a warning to those who can't take any words spelled out of anger!! Holding on and pushing away has become the way of this chapter! Just thought I should warn you before reading this!

(OR) *This chapter may not even match up to the things that you might've imagined too*

____________________________________________________________

{Pic credits: we.purple.them Instagram account! I don't own the picture or the edit! } 

Counting down the hours left before Taehyung arrives at her home, her eyes fell on the empty ceiling as she laid down on her back in the bed. Just the thoughts about meeting him after a long time and the rehearsal of their encounter in her mind made her heart beat hard against her rib cage. Like a leaf on the river, she struggled hard to reach the banks of the reality. Like the night before her audition, her breathing went abnormal. Like sitting with an empty answer sheet, her mind went blank with the 'what if' questions. This nervousness had knocked out even the thrill of stealing a glance at her crush.

She tossed and turned over the bed, to position herself comfortably, but mind never felt at peace with her thoughts and so is her body.

"Sohyun-ah... sleep", Yeri spoke who was sharing Sohyun's bed.

"I called you here to be my moral support and here you're complaining about your sleep...", Sohyun whined.

"It's 2 AM..."

"But what do I do with this adrenaline rush?", Sohyun turned Yeri around to face her.

"What?", Yeri said in her half sleep sounding too tired.

Sohyun continued in whispers, "It feels like my whole body is wired, but I'm filled with fear... I can sense that I am happy... But it's as if I'm gonna have my first contact with the enemy... Can you understand what am I trying to say? I know I'm not making any sense... but, do you get it?", she said contradicting herself.

Yeri nodded with her half eyes closed.

"I don't know which drew me near him or which brought me closer to him? Did I just get lost? After meeting him... my shyness has taken a change... My elegance has gone up a notch... My glances are new, and my talks are new... Can't you see it? This is a new kind of experience that explodes in a jiffy and constantly consumes my life...", Sohyun suddenly abandoned her monologue on seeing Yeri sitting up straight.

"Can I be honest?", her laser words which never expected an answer from Sohyun said, "You've gone crazy thinking such thoughts... Sleep and let me sleep... Do you want to see me turning into hulk for losing my sleep?"