With Resonating Pain...

The night passed by, the day passed by, the seasons passed by and he was not by her side. They left each other without closing yesterday's chapter. With their memories turning bitter, their distance never ceased.

They got themselves a one-way ticket to the city of heartbreak.

They witnessed the beauty and the arrogance of love being in a relationship.

Their love gave them sweetness and smiles. And as the same love distanced and divorced, they realized the sacrosanct of love in their loneliness.

They wandered adorning various masks in their life while they still carried out the search for the non-existing love between them, but their relationship existed only in their memories as their past.

Taehyung's fame shot up and his voice crossed seas. Waves might desert those seas, but she never deserted his heart.

Sohyun's role and recognition was widespread in the air of South Korea and abroad. Sounds might desert the air, but never did he from her memories.

There were many people around them who inquired worriedly, 'Are you ok?', but there were none to whom they confessed, 'I'm not ok'.

Yeri and Jimin stayed by their side through all odds. They are the only people who dared to bring up their past and tried to knock them out of it.

The distance between Kwak and Sohyun grew until they were casted in a historical drama.

Taehyung was surrounded by many rumoured relationships, which he gotten used to.

When the leaves fall, the trees won't perish. Likewise, they suffered a heartbreak, but Sohyun's projects lined up and Taehyung's songs hit the charts.

On the day of press conference of her Sageuk drama, just a few hours before the commencement, Yeri saw Sohyun in their agency's dressing room, and found her struggling to clasp the necklace around her neck. So, she approached Sohyun to help her out. Seeing Yeri's reflection in the mirror, Sohyun handed over the ends of the chain to her. But when she saw the necklace, she froze for a second before clasping it.

"It's been two years, Sohyun-ah...", Yeri told her softly and carefully with her eyes glued on to her necklace.

"It's just an amulet, a lucky charm... No memories attached and no person remembered...", Sohyun said while packing her bag, without meeting her eyes.

"The couple bracelet that comes with that necklace...", Yeri hesitantly continued, "It might've lost its trace on earth..."

Pic credit: ig taesohyung  (I don't own the pic or the edit)

Sohyun plastered a smile, saying, "Do I have to act and throw things away being conscious of him?" Putting the handbag strap over her shoulder, she walked towards the door. Before she exited the room, she stopped to say her wishes for Yeri who would be guesting in a variety show to promote their new album.