Time and Togetherness...

He will be the first one to hang up on the call, first one to go offline while chatting, first one to say goodbye and definitely not the first one to say hello ... But he'll make sure that he responds to my hello and goodbye, he'll see to that even my slightest nuances are attended... He never managed to show up when I needed him, but always appears before me when I'm at the verge of giving up on him... he does raise lots of questions and doubts inside me, but the moment he stands in front of me, his quiet language which communicates with my eyes silences all my questions and doubts. Devoid of all words, he leaves me with just mouth full of teeth.

"The entire media is wondering about my whereabouts, ... And, I'm here in hyung's house, on the couch, painting on your toenails... while you are comfortably resting your legs on my lap and reading your scripts...", Taehyung whined. But there was no response from her. Seeing Sohyun too engrossed in the scripts, he began to mess up to get her attention.

Sohyun twitched when she felt the nail colour on her skin. As she looked at him with doubtful eyes, his innocent smile never gave any clue about his intentional act. But she realized he was up to something. And upon checking, she found her tip of her fingers painted instead of just nails. While Sohyun fumed, Taehyung gleefully smiled upon earning her attention. Fed up with his tricks, she playfully kicked him on the chest, barely giving any force. He fell back as if he was hit by a cannon ball, "You just stepped on my heart!", he exclaimed. "That's great!", Sohyun's response triggered him. He grabbed her ankle, pulled her in and pinned her down on the couch. Being locked completely, "You claim yourself painter, and you can't even paint nails?", Sohyun complained while struggling to get out of his grip.

He secured her legs and hands on the couch, and got over her saying, "Not a painter! But an artist!" He closed in with just an inch of space between their faces, and added, "If I draw flowers, you can smell its fragrance! My sweetie, when I draw the fire, the heat spreads..."

"If the picture gets life from your touch, what would happen to me, a living being?", she asked fixing her gaze on him. And steadily leaning in, he never budged from his posture over her and gently brushed his nose against hers. With the eskimo kiss, "You are a painting... a breath-taking beauty... consuming lives!"

"Really?", she raised her brow though flattered by his words.

He nodded with a smirk.

"Then where lies the soul of the painting?"

"It lies in the eyes of the beholder!", he said with an intimate stare fixated on her.

"Then where does the love reside in the painting?"

"Where no guy can reach..."

Saturated by his flirty talks, she averted her gaze saying, "You are a poet, who knows to paint... And a poor artist who knows to mesmerise girls..."

"Now that you know...", he paused, "Why should I delay any further?" he said closing in with a smirk and planted a peck on her lips.

Before he could go for a kiss, Sohyun released her hand from his hold and covered his lips. "I have script reading tomorrow... We set our own rules, remember?" Locking her eyes, he slowly took her hands that covered his lips and softly whispered in her ears, "You talk about the rules, why do we need these rules? For people who are impatient (passionate), my dear, how can the rules apply? Those social gathering and readings can wait... how can I wait anymore?"

With his composed demeanor, he swept her away, "I know you sneaked out and gave so many excuses to spend today with me-"

He gently kissed her lips interrupting her words and drew back.

But just the caress of his lips relayed how much he wanted her. She fumbled with the replies, tried to give excuses but messed it up. She made such a fuss, but he effortlessly took her in. Yielding to him, she fought back her tiredness, "Shall we go to bed?"