And Drew Them Together...

"I have had it!", Hwayoung exasperated while leaning forward to rest her hands on her knees. The February summer in Australia sucked her energy. She got herself on a walkathon through the streets of Brisbane with Taehyung who was brimming with enthusiasm.

With an innocent smile on his face, he handed her a drink which read organic and gluten free on the label. He, then innocently asked, "Isn't it supposed to rain in here?"

Hwayoung's glare curbed his smile. "How come of all places... she is here, in my neighborhood?"

"Fate. I guess...", he responded grinning.

"Don't make me laugh..." Hwayoung scoffed. "If it's a fate, she should have been in YOUR neighborhood or... at least in a neighboring country..."

Taehyung cleared his throat and looked around evading her words.

Sighing out loud, Hwayoung sat on a bench and asked, "You came yesterday... you're leaving tomorrow... With what confidence did you come here? Did your agency really believe your lies... that you're here for sightseeing? For just two days?"

"I don't know", he said taking his seat beside her on the bench.

His single reply to her multiple questions which doesn't even qualify as an answer triggered Hwayoung. "Walking endlessly... my knees have gone for a sixer... Even I feel my head splitting... At least now, call her and ask about details... like how does your stay look like? Does it have a rooftop swimming pool or not? Is there any park or mall? Any landmark nearby? Find out some relevant clues?"

"Why should we beat around the bush? I can ask her directly...", he said overflowing with confidence.

Hwayoung's eyes widened at his courage. "Then do so!"

"I can so... But there is one thing that's missing?"

"An excuse? We can make up som-"

He shook his head in denial, "Her number...", his dispirited voice spoke.

"You don't have her number?!", Hwayoung riled up. "Have you really come with the idea of sight-seeing?"

"Who knew your neighborhood would be this big...", he spoke, with his eyes always on the lookout even while resting on the bench.

On seeing his persistence, Hwayoung said smiling, "But guys like you will definitely win! Coz, luck favors the brave!"

Taehyung gave a quick smile at her comforting words and fiddled with the camera on his hand while Hwayoung had her drink.

Inhaling in the dry afternoon scent of the food street, lending his ears to the breeze that gently brushed off his fringes, his hands that held the camera pressed the shutter which captured the free pet dog under leash. The instant the shutter sounded, he got up instantly which startled Hwayoung.

"What day is today?", Taehyung asked Hwayoung with a known smile.

"Saturday...?"

"Mm-Hm", he shook his head in denial saying, "It's a weekend... means it's a holiday"

Hwayoung was not pleased with his synonyms for 'Saturday' and gave him a straight face saying, "So?"

"Sohyun usually visit pet's café during her days off... So...", he said zestfully.

"There are more cafés in here than houses..."

"What about pet café? A famous or a big one in here?", he raised his brows.

While he started his café hunt, Sohyun who came out to have a breath of fresh air soon found herself among the photoshoot staff gathering. After two weeks of photoshoot, she thought she had her own day with Mongsuk, her pet dog, but it went down the drain. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy their company, but she couldn't hide her disappointment, at the disposal of her plans. Soon, she and Mongsuk got used to the atmosphere and felt themselves at ease. The joy of her dog's caress at on her feet felt enough for her.