Binding...

With the cold weather, there occurred a warm wedding of a PD inside a church surrounded by family, friends and of course the actors and idols who he met through dramas.

The golden lights glimmered on Sohyun's tear drop earrings as she bowed greeting everyone who passed by her aisle seat. While her seat gave the obligation to greet everyone who pass by, a familiar voice greeted her back, "Sohyun-sshi... how have you been?" It turned her head to look up at the person's face.

"Park Bogum-sshi! It's been a long time!", she greeted in reminiscence, but the person behind him who bowed caught her attention.

"Sohyun-sshi, it's been a week, since we spoke and been some long hours since we texted!", Taehyung who shocked her with his sudden appearance told gleefully.

"Ye... yea (Yes)", Sohyun words got struck.

"Ya! Mind your words in public!", Bogum warned him and dragged him away to their seats leaving Sohyun speechless.

Though she complied her insecurities inside a cage called 'friends', whenever someone came across them, she felt being exposed like they were in a relationship.

She saw them taking their seats in the row which was diagonally opposite to her. Since she was a row behind him, he turned his head and mouthed, "Hi again!"

After checking around, with just the breath escaping her lips, she mouthed, "What are you doing here?"

His body unconsciously and completely aligned towards her while trying to focus on reading her lips. Deciphering her lip movements, he shaped his lips, innocently answering. "PD's wedding..." Bogum who was beside him, tapped his thigh to remind him about the camera eyes around them. Ignoring him, Taehyung directed his attention back to Sohyun, but found her ignoring his gaze. He sighed disappointed.

But in the four minutes of 'ignoring' him, she found her eyes visiting him at every pass of a minute.

When he suddenly turned his head to look at her again, he caught her eyes and smiled victoriously while waving his hand at her.

Flustered and embarrassed, she immediately looked away to avoid his smiles and waves, and just kept him in the hindsight.

But, when he caught her looking at him, his playful nature peeked through his composure. He took out his phone from his pocket and called her.

When Sohyun's phone lit up with a call, her eyes widened on seeing his name on the caller id. She silenced the call and looked at him bewildered.

He shifted the phone to the other ear, assuring her that it was really him on the other end of her call, he mouthed, "Pick up!"

Yielding in, she picked it up greeting him while whispering, "Oye!"

Oye! (he replied carefully to not mention her name)

Who is this? (She teased his carefulness)

YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND! (His voice which got amplified due to frustration, got the attention of a man in front of him who gave him a glare)

His loud voice through the phone also got the attention of a grandma who was seated beside her. Perplexed by the loudness of his voice, she turned the volume down and pressed the phone against her ears tightly to not let any decibel escape.

The number you've dialled is not reachable... please never call again (Sohyun whispered imitating the automatic voice message)

Ok, I won't call. But shall we meet? (The man who glared, sighed at Taehyung's words which seemed like a clingy ex-boyfriend. But not minding the stares, they continued their conversation with their gaze on each other)