Encounter...

Sohyun' eyes looked at the 'now called' V as one among the hundred pairs of eyes in the lecture hall. But the emotions that lingered in her eyes are far beyond surprise. The ceaseless curiosity in her eyes and her heart thumping like it was being pumped with a tremendous level of oxygen for the last time, discerned her from the rest.

There, in the podium, he walked in carrying a bruise on his cheek line with blood spots and a livid face. Standing at a feet's distance from the professor, he crossed his arm over his chest and faced professor like he was ready to receive the criticisms. Instead professor introduced him as, "This is V. He is a trainee and vocalist of a band which is yet to make its debut. I think you might be more familiar with emerging band groups than me", he continued with a smirk, "Let me tell you about him... Because, all of you should come across a person like him! He is an well accomplished person. I can say that he is one of the aces with an impeccable academic record". He listened to those compliments with a straight face. "But...", professor inserted a twist in his speech. And, V immediately stood at ease with his hands gathered behind while professor continued, "... in managing his anger, he is a failure! Instead of fighting in a game, he fought with his opponent player! An entertainer with anger is good for nothing! Anger is a career suicide in entertainment industry. All his achievements are useless! Utterly pointless achievements!", he said infuriated and stared at him.

Without a pinch of remorse, V steeped up and said, "I controlled my anger a lot, but he overstepped the boundaries! I couldn't take it easy! Because, if I did, then it would become a habit... not just in the basketball court but also in life! This is how I am..." Professor Han interrupted him berating, "So beating up people is who you are? I'm very disappointed with you..." At the spill of his words, someone entered the hall in a dash interrupting them and gaining everyone's attention, "They started it! And I actually have the video of entire match...". Before that person could finish the sentence, professor Han cut in saying, "I don't need your post analysis! Get out!"

V tapped on his shoulder saying, "Jimin, it's alright! Leave..." and then, directed his words at the professor, "I have no regrets! Frankly, I don't care too... I have no need to ask you to listen to my version and I don't have any intention to do so..."

"Write an apology letter to that team and submit a copy of that to me. Your agency gave you three months' time to deal with your anger... Apart from the counselling session, rest of your time is with me... to assist me! You may take your leave now!"

He took his quick steps away from the hall and those steps were heavy enough to express his displeasure vividly.

Witnessing his anger unfold in front of the whole crowd, Sohyun gasped at the unchanged version of his anger with even worse temper. Gathering herself out of her thoughts, she drew her attention back to the class.

Meanwhile, Jimin was trying to knock some sense into V who was adamantly refusing to hand in an apology letter, "That's just an apology letter... a formality..."

V shook his head in denial, "Tsk...". He paused and furrowed his brows, "No way...", he said and blinked repeatedly to improve his blurred vision. "A resounding pain in my head is knocking on my skull from the inside...", he spoke through his clenched teeth.

"I know you feel wronged, but look, we need to get through our trainee days smoothly...", while Jimin was trying his best to convince him, V staggered as his mind went blank, eyes went dark and he felt the gravity strongly. Before he could finish the sentence, he saw V falling backwards on losing his consciousness. He could neither respond nor hear Jimin screaming his name out of his lungs.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the orange tinged sunrays filling the space around him. The white curtains that surrounded his bed was glazed with a layer of orange light. He felt the autumn evening never failing to shower its orange rays over him. Amidst all these, he felt a warm palm on his face, caressing his cheek gently. He opened his eyes slowly and partially, and there reflected an image of a girl on his pupils clearly. Though his vision is yet to identify the image clearly, his mind never failed to process the thoughts, 'A girl?'. As the girl closed in to have a closer look at him, her hair brushed his arm. 'Her hair... swept to one side? Guess the sunrays dyed her dark hair to golden... its impressive. Is she looking at me? I wonder, with what kind of look she is looking at me... Is she her? Is it-', he tried to lift his head to take a clear glance at her but dropped back to the bed feeling heavy and closed his eyes.