Chapter Three

Hello again.

Guess what? I'm writting again, and it's all thanks to my one and only faithful reader jpipkin, who commented and favourited by story when i thought no one was reading my story; brought a smile to my face that did. *wipes away tear*

Anyways, since then I've written seven chapters and have two planned. I will be updating weekily from now on, as long as nothing happens to stop me from uploading, alright?

More readers would be nice. And maybe some comments?

*big puppy dog eyes* please R&R

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kaylan climbed out of his beautiful sleek black Range, that he had to slave for an entire summer and then beg his parents for the rest of the money for it, he wondered if he would finally get the chance to actually talk to Michael today and tell him the joyous news, not sarcasm. Not that he was saying he didn't want his baby, he did, but preferably with someone who actually wanted the baby and him too.

He walked through the doors and walked up to his locker, as he was finally getting the damned stubborn bastard open he saw Michael walking in his direction, quickly getting his things out and closing his locker door he took and deep breath and walked up to him.

"I need to talk to you," looking around as everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at them, he added "In private"

Michael looked down at him in all his 6' glory, with his beautiful hazel eyes and short spiked brown hair, and said in his deep, sexy voice "If you have something to say, say it here, cause if this is you trying to get a part two, it ain't happening"

Feeling unbelievably frustrated at Michaels egotistical ignorance, he replied while trying to keep his temper in check "you wouldn't want everyone to hear this, believe me" and with that he walked away towards the bleachers in the football field, he finally heard Michael following him and so he sped up, he wanted to get this over and done with so he could finally get to class, and hopefully find Emi.

He turned around as they reached the bleachers and stared up at Michael.

"So? What did you wanna say?" Michael asked impatiently

Looking Michael in the eye, he gathered his courage and "I'm pregnant," he blurted out.

Michael was silent for a second and then all hell was let loose.

"And why the fuck are you telling me that? It ain’t mine that’s for sure, who the fuck else knows who else you've slept with and because they didn't wanna have anything to do with a whore like you, you wanna come and stick your fucking baby to me? NO FUCKING WAY!" he all but screamed in Kaylan's face.

Obviously Kaylan wasn't going to take anymore of his bullshit "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IT ISNT YOURS? I WAS A VIRGIN BEFORE I SLEPT WITH YOUR ASS AND I HAVEN'T BEEN WITH ANYONE SINCE, JACKASS!" cause if Michael could scream, Kaylan could scream more.

"STOP LYING TO YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT ITS YOURS, AND I WASN'T ASKING YOU FOR ANYTHING ANYWAYS, MY PARENTS JUST THOUGHT THAT I SHOULD TELL YOU, BUT DONT THINK I WANT MY BABY TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU, YOUR NOTHING BUT A DICK AND A WASTE OF TIME ANYWAY!" and with that he dropped to his knees started sobbing.

Michael just stood there staring at him, after a few seconds Kaylan stood back up, wiped away his tears and just walked away. He knew this was gonna happen, he honestly didn't know why he was crying.

Walking into his first class of the day (Math), he went straight to his seat at the back, where he usually sat with Emily; he sat down and rested his head on his arms on the table.

Before the bell rang, his felt someone sit down next to him and pock him in the side.

Lifting his head up he stared up at Emily, "Hey" she said to him, "You don’t look so good, have you told your parents yet?"

"Yeah, and I just finished telling Michael Jackass, and you can guess how that went." he plunked his head back on the table "Ouch"

"Well, at least you told him, and also," she picked him until he lifted his head to look at her again "and also I wanted to say sorry that I kept going on and on about it, I didn't mean to drive you away yesterday night, I was just worried that you hadn't told your parents and you hadn't seen a doctor yet, which by the way, you have to soon and so I made you an appointment for tomorrow after school"

Looking her in the eye he could tell she really was sorry and the appointment was her way of saying sorry, he missed her.

"Thanks" he said hugging her close, "I've missed you so much!"

"Whoa, it's only been one day Kay," she laughed, hugging back just as tight.

"I know but my parents were being weird yesterday and I didn’t have anyone to moan to"

She laughed at the freaked out look on his face as he said it.