Chapter Four

Ok, so I couldn't resist adding this chapter. Sue me.

I just wanted to introduce the next important character to the story and anyways, this chapter isn't that long so it's ok.

No matter how many times I reviewed it, I couldn't get it longer, though the next few chapters should be longer. Hopfully.

After his rather eventful day, nothing else half as interesting happened, he went to his classes, got bullied by the Jock Squad, and then went to more classes. Fairly ordinary.

Until lunch.

Kaylan and Emily were sat out in the courtyard, Emily was telling him about her dog, Smurfette, trying to eat her porcelain dolls faces off, and she had like, 65 different porcelain dolls all on display around her room.

He really liked Smurfette, even though he was extremely allergic to her.

Kaylan was munching on his ginger jam and turkey sandwich, which was actually delicious, and nodding and humming when appropriate while Emily ranted about how she was going to chop her dogs bits off; which was weird cause her dog was female, and therefore had no bits to speak of, when he saw someone walking towards them.

"Hey Em, who’s that?"

"And I said to her 'YOU BETTER SIT YOUR FAT A-' huh?" Emily looked to where he was nodding and her face scrunched up while she squinted to see who it was. He honestly didn't know why she didn't just wear her glasses.

"Oh, him, that’s the cousin not-really-cousin that I told you, was staying with us for a while"

"Cousin not-really-cousin?" he looked over at him and his already insane hormones went a little bit (a lot) more crazy.

Emily's 'Cousin-not-really-cousin' was hot.

H.O.T hot.

"Oh no, get that look out of your eyes Kay, he definitely isn't right for you, or anyone for that matter!"

"Shut up, Emily, I don’t have any look in my eyes!" as soon as he finished that sentence, he felt someone standing over him, looking up he found Mr. I'm-too-hot-to-be-human standing right in front of him.

He had short dirty blonde hair, green-hazel eyes and he was tall. Well, anyone was taller than Kaylan, but he was tall, and he was toned too.

He was wearing tight fitted navy blue top, loose black jeans and had a backpack slung over his shoulder.

The tattoos and piercings weren't bad either. He had a lip piercing, an eyebrow piercing and tattoos all over his hands.

"Em, where the fuck was you, you were supposed to wait for me and then show me around. I had to figure out where the school was and then all the classrooms on my own, you skanky bitch!"

O.M.G his voice.

It was completely wonderfully deep.

"It's not my fault you were taking too long to get your lazy fat ass out of bed!" whoa, Emily calm down. He could practically smell the rivalry between then. It smelt like an eggy fart and cheesy feet. Or maybe that was the bin they were sitting next to. Gross.

"And who're you, cutie?"

"Huh? Oh!" Kaylan blushed; Mr. I'm-too-hot-to-be-human was sitting right in front of him staring at him.

"Massimo! Get the fuck out of his face, before I smack yours!" Emily yelled before he could even form a reply.

"I'm Massimo,” Mr. I'm-too-hot-to-be-human or Massimo, continued, ignoring Emily completely.

"Err... I... I'm k-Kaylan" Oh God why was he stuttering?

Massimo looked him over once more and then just smiled. Showing all his teeth in a wide, care free kind of smile. Wow.

He sat down beside Kaylan ignoring Emily, who was still ranting about... something and just smiled at Kaylan again.

"Hi, Kaylan"

And then, of course, as Fate hates him, as soon as he opened his mouth to say something, probably very smart, like 'What's your favourite colour', his morning (or all day, as he'd discovered) sickness decided to rear it's disgusting head, and he ended up vomiting all over Massimo's top.

Pregnancy. Yuck.