Holiday cheer (George)

Haha oopsie. Sorry for another chapter for George.
No warnings, this'll be super short and fluffy.
——————————————————

"Babe, we're going to miss breakfast."  George whispered in my ear. I spent the last night cuddling in his arms because I would miss him over winter break.

My family has been having problems, and my mom was basically forcing me to come home for winter break. Usually she would let me stay, but the divorce is breaking her, and she would be alone this winter. So I'm coming home to keep her company.

"But I just want to stay here with you. Just a few more minutes?" I asked, then sighed. "You're warm. I'm cold."

"I can warm you up even more.." He started kissing my neck and I cuddled closer to him. Once he found my sweet spot, I moaned.

"George.." He started playing with the hem of my shirt, and pulled it up a little so that he could run his hands over my skin.

"I love you Y/N.." He stopped kissing my neck and we made out for a few minutes, but stopped before it got more serious.

"Let's go to breakfast, I'm hungry.." I tried getting out of bed, but he pulled me back.

"I'm hungry too." He kissed my neck again.

"No George. I'm going to breakfast." I pried myself from his arms and transfigured my pajamas back into my robes.

"You coming?"  I walked to his door and waited while he changed. Then he grabbed my hand and we walked to the Great Hall. We were only a few minutes late.

"Long time no see brother."  Fred said while as we sat down. "Y/N, why were you guys late?" He smirked.

I blushed lightly. "We slept in.."

"Really? You guys were awake when I left to breakfast."  He smirked again and my blush grew darker.

"Because she/he's so adorable I just had to eat her/him up!" George cooed.

My blush was maroon by now. George pecked my cheek. "See guys. Isn't (s)he the cutest!" George exclaimed. Ron, Harry, Hermione, and Fred all laughed and I just sat there, but soon joined in.

Ron stopped laughing and his face turned bright red. "W-Wait... you ate her up... tell me you guys didn't... yknow.."

"No Ron, we didn't. I really wish we did though."  George stated before he started kissing my neck again. Ron blushed hard and looked away from us.

"I love you Y/N..."

"Love you too George."
————————————————————

Merry Christmas. Happy holidays. Hope your day was as great as mine was, and I hope you think this was pretty good.

-B

Don't ya just love Christmas? 

Y'all should listen to 'Natural' by Imagine Dragons because it's a frickin jam.