Chapter 1

Walking up to my apartment I see a box on the floor. I unlock and open my door and pick up the box and go inside. I don't remember ordering anything. I see that it wasn't addressed to me but to someone named Regina Mills, but it has my apartment number of 15 C. I wonder if this person lives in the building. I put the box down on the kitchen table, grab my keys and head down the lobby. I go over to the mailboxes and get my mail then I look at the names on the other boxes. I see Mills 15 D. One floor up from me. I get back to my apartment, put my mail on the table and grab the box to deliver it to the rightful owner. I knock on the door and wait. When the door opens my breath hitches as a gorgeous woman is standing in front of me. When she speaks something in my brain just popped. She has such a sexy voice. "Yes. May I help you?" I just stand there staring at her. She waves a hand in front of my face and I come back to earth. "Officer, what can I do for you?"  How does she know I'm a police officer?  I look and I'm still wearing my uniform. Well that explains it. "Hi. I'm sorry. I believe this was delivered to my apartment by mistake. I'm Emma Swan. I live under you. I mean downstairs".  "Oh. Thank you very much".  "Oh it's no problem. No problem at all". She smiles an backs into her apartment and closed the door. I stand there for another minute. I feel my dick twitch as her perfume lingers around me. I slowly walk back to my apartment thinking about the sexy woman I just saw. Even after a few days I still can't get this Regina Mills out of my head. I'd really love to see her again. But it would look strange if I just knocked on her door and asked her out. I need another reason. Today is Saturday and my day off so I'm chillin on the couch watching a movie when there is a knock at my door. I open it and it's a delivery. I didn't order anything but I take the box. I look and see Regina Mills on the box. Yes!! I put the box on the table and go change into something other than sweatpants and a T-shirt. I knock on her door and wait. She opens the door and is as hot as I remember her. "Well Officer welcome back".  "Hi. I got your package. I mean your delivery again". She gives me a cute little chuckle and that's such a turn on. She takes the box and says "Thank you again".   "It's definitely not a problem. It's almost like it's fate that keeps getting us to meet up".  "Or it could just be a misprinted label".   "No I'm gonna go with fate. Would you like to maybe get some coffee or dinner sometime?" She smiles, and looks me up and down, which I hope is a good sign. "Well since you were kind enough to deliver my packages to me, I don't see why we couldn't have dinner together".  "Really?  Great.  How about tonight. No you probably already have plans. When is good for you?"  "Well I do happen to be free this evening if you'd like to do something tonight".  "Yes. I'd like that very much. How about 8 o'clock?"  "Thats sound good".  "Great I'll see you then". She nods and says. "Yes you will". Then she closes the door. "Yes". I say then I practically skip back to my apartment. I need to figure out what to wear and where to take her. I still have a few hours but I start looking through my closet. I finally decide on my green button down shirt and a pair of black dress pants. Then I grab my phone and google restaurants near me and try to find the right one. After what feels like forever, it's time for me to start getting ready.