Chapter 13

The four of us walk into the Chapel Of Crystals again and we are greeted by the same people. We go over the package we ordered and Regina and I both pay for it. She wanted to pay for the whole thing, but I say no we are going into this as a team and I'm paying half. They give me the Elvis sunglasses and I look at Regina. "No Emma. Put them in your pocket dear". A few minutes later we are ready to start the ceremony. Ruby and Belle are standing at the alter and we are walking towards them. Regina wanted to walk with me down the isle instead of by herself. I liked the idea. We stand in front of the Elvis impersonator/ minister and the ceremony began. He spoke for a few minutes then we said our vows. He then sang "Can't Help Falling In Love". Regina and I exchanged rings and sealed it with a kiss. To conclude the ceremony he sang "The Wonder Of You" as Regina and I danced. After, we sign all the legal papers and wait for our pictures and dvd of the ceremony, then go back to the villa. I swipe the card and the door clicks unlocked so I open it. "After you wife".  "Thank you wife". Regina gives me a kiss as she passes by. We all sit in the living room together. "I can't believe we all got married this weekend". Ruby says with a laugh. I take Reginas hand and kiss it and smile at her. "We need to go out and celebrate".   "What would you like to do my love?"   "Everything".  "Any chance you can narrow that down a bit dear?"  "Let's go hit the clubs. Dance, drink, let me show my hot wife off".  "Belle and I are up for going to the clubs".  "How about you Gina, you bring your dancing shoes?"   "I suppose I could join you in a dance or two". Regina gets up and walks over to the bar and picks up the phone. "Hello this is Regina Mills......Yes I'm the villa.  Would you please call over to the Chateau Nightclub and reserve a VIP room.......Four people please, and a bottle of champagne. We would also like a car and driver please. 10 o'clock. Thank you very much. Ok we are all set. The car will be here at 10".  "VIP room Gina?"  "Of course my darling. We're all newlyweds so we should have the best".  Belle and Ruby both say "Thank you Regina".  We get to the club and the place is already jumping. The hostess greets us and takes us up to the VIP area where we are met by our personal waitress. She pours us the champagne and we all clink our glasses. We ordered some food then after we ate we hit the dance floor. My wife is a sexy dancer. The way she moves her hips is such a turn on. We drink, dance and have so much fun. At 3am we decide to call it a night. We get in the room and say good night to Ruby and Belle and then we go into our bedroom. We both start to undress. I get my shoes and pants off and stare at my beautiful wife looking in the mirror taking out her earrings. She sees my reflection in the mirror and asks. "What are doing my love". "I'm admiring my wife". She puts her earrings on the dresser and walks over to me, leans her body on mine and puts her arms around my neck and kisses me. We break the kiss and a thought comes into my head. "Gina if I remember correctly you said something the other day that you may have packed a special nighty that I would like".  "Oh yes I did say that didn't I ? Well you stay right her my love and I'll be right back".  She gives me a kiss and walks to the dresser and gets something red out of it then goes into the bathroom. I take off my shirt but I leave my sports bra and boxers on and go to get in bed. "Oh wait". I get my pants and take out the Elvis sunglasses and put them on then I get in bed to wait for my wife. When the door finally opens Regina says "Well, what do you thi". Her question stops there as she looks at me with the sunglasses on and just laughs. "Oh god Emma. I love you". I can't help but laugh too. I tap the bed next to me, and she makes her way over, gets in bed and lays next to me. In the best Elvis impression I could come up with I say. "You look gorgeous mama". She rolls she eyes and laughs again. "Emma do you plan on talking like that the rest of the night?"  "No babe. That's all I got".   "Good". I take the glasses off and she leans in and kisses me. She moves to straddle my lap and I can already feel the heat from her through my boxers. "I really like this nighty Regina. I'm glad you brought it". She smiles and starts to remove my sports bra. She lifts it over my head and tosses it aside. She runs her hands over my chest and runs her thumbs over my nipples as she gives a squeeze to my breasts. I suck in some air and tilt my head back. "You like that my love?"  She asks in a low voice. I nod. "I can feel how much you like it". She moves her hands down over the hard bulge in my boxers and starts to gently squeeze and massage me. "I think you need to take these off dear". I nod. She grabs the waistband and pulls and I lift up and she moves my boxers down my legs. "I love how you are always ready for me Emma. Always ready to make me feel so good, the way you fill me with your cock. The way you move. You know just the spots I love that drive me crazy. Do you think you can do that again now Emma?"  I nod. "Use your words Emma. I want to hear you".  "Yes Regina. I'm ready". I desperately breathe out the words. She lifts up a little as she holds my dick putting it into position and starts to lower herself till I'm all the way inside her. She starts to slowly ride me. "So good Emma. Feels so good baby". I can't think of any words to say right now. I'm just so mesmerized by the way she moves. Her palms are flat on my stomach as she arches her back and moves a little faster. It does feel so good when she takes control. "Fuck Regina".  She closes her eyes and tilts her head back. I grab on to her hips and she puts her hands over mine. She's moving faster and faster trying to find her release. "Emma sweetheart I'm almost there I can feel it baby". She takes her right hand off of mine and moves it to start rubbing her clit. She's grinding harder and faster now. A few moments later I feel her tighten around me as her orgasm hits her and she slows her movements. She lays down on top of me and I put my arms around her. "Oh Emma. I love how you make me feel". She lifts her head up to kiss me and I roll us over. "I hope your not done yet Gina". She shakes her head. "Fuck me baby". And I do just that. With in minutes she's coming again and I can't hold back as I release everything into her. I move to lay next to her as we get our breathing back to normal. "So what did you think of our first time as a married couple. Still as good babe?"   "Even better my love". She says as she snuggles into me.