Chapter 4

It's strange but we spent the morning and afternoon at Granny's. Then we walked back to our building. Regina invited me in for a movie. We watched "Better than chocolate". It was a good movie, and a good song by Sarah Mclachlan. By the end of the movie we were laying on the couch with Regina laying in my arms. I think we both felt so comfortable we fell asleep. We got woken up by someone ringing the door bell and banging on the door. Regina gets up off of me and fixes her clothes. I get up and do the same. She kisses me and says. "I'm sorry my love, sit. I'll be right back". I kiss her again and nod. She goes to get the door and I hear it slam a minute later. Then I hear Regina. "Damn it mother, you can't barge in here whenever you like. This is my home". I hear a chilling laugh. "Oh Regina dear, stop being so dramatic. And while we are on the subject, just because your father and I bought you this house doesn't mean it's yours".  "It is mine mother. Daddy left it to me when he died. My name and my name only is on all the paperwork". Regina says while they both walk into the living room. "And who might you be dear?"  The older brunette says to me. "I'm Emma. Emma Swan". She lets out a disapproving sigh. "Really Regina, this is what you go for now? Cheep blondes".  "Woah. Excuse me. What did you just say?"  "Relax dear. I'm not talking to you" the older bitch says again. "Listen if you". "Emma please. Let me handle this.  Mother, Emma is a guest in my home and you will not speak to her that way". The older woman stood there for a moment, then nodded. "You are right Regina. Where are my manners?  Hello. I am Cora Mills". She says as she extended a hand out to me to shake. I lightly take it and say. "Hi. Emma Swan". She gives an indifferent nod then turns to Regina. "So Regina, I will not hold you up on your activities any longer. I only stopped by to make sure that you will be at our company Fourth of July party tomorrow night".  "Oh mother you know I hate those". "Yes dear we all do, but it is important that you are there. Daniel will also be there".   "Mother I told you. I'm gay. I don't like Daniel that way". "Regina he would make a perfect husband for you". Regina raises her voice now. "Damn it mother no. I will not date a man. I'm want a woman mother. A full blooded woman. Always have always will. Now if you don't mind I'd like to continue my date with Emma". Cora gave me the evil eye. "Fine dear. As you wish, but I will see you tomorrow night". No other words were spoken. A moment later a door was slammed shut. "Emma I am so sorry about that. Please forgive me".  "It's ok Regina. I already figured your mom was a piece of work".  "Ya you have no idea". We sit for a few moments in silence. Reginas words saying that she wanted a full blooded woman ringing in my ears. Well I guess that's it for me. I hang my head in defeat.  "Emma. Please. I'm so sorry. My mother is a bitch, but I don't care what she thinks". I shake my head. "It's not your mother Regina. It's me".  "What do you mean?"  I stand up an walk around the living room a bit. "Emma what's going on?"   "You said you wanted a full blooded woman right?"   "Yes Emma. I am gay". A few tears fall from my eyes and Regina stands up and walks over to me. "Emma please tell me why you are acting like this".   "Because Gina I'm never gonna find someone to love me. I wasn't planning on having feelings for you so fast but I do, and that hurts me".  "Why does having feelings for me hurt you?"  "Because I cant give you what you want and that breaks my heart".  "Emma. I don't understand".  "You are gay Regina. You like woman, and I'm sorry but I'm not a complete woman". She has a confused look on fee face. "It's not very common but I was born with a male reproductive system. I have a penis Regina. I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, but when is the time right?"  I wait a moment before I speak again. "I didn't mean to lead you on. I was going to tell you, and today was only our second date. Fuck. Why does my life have to be so hard. I'm sorry Regina. I'm just gonna go". I walk quickly out to the front door. "Damn you Emma Swan. Don't you dear leave me. This conversation is not over". I freeze. "Turn around and look at me. Now". I slowly do as I'm told. I feel like a child. She walks to me. "Do you think I'm that shallow that I would turn you away or shun you?  How about you ask me how I feel about this. Don't you dear judge me then run off".  "Regina I".  "I am not done". Her voice is kinda scary, like in an evil queen kinda way. "Did you ever once think that maybe I may have feelings for you also?  That maybe I want more between us?"    "I'm sorry Regina. I don't know what to do. I usually get laughed at or threatened after I tell. I don't know what to do know. No one ever wanted me. I was in 7 different foster homes before I was even 10. All I learned was defense. What do you want Regina. The next move is yours and I will respect what you say no matter what". She puts her hands on her hips and lets out a big sigh. I really just want to leave. I can't take another rejection especially from her. "Emma. I...." She doesn't say another word but basically jumps in my arms and kisses me hard and passionately. I lift her as we kiss. Our tongues dancing with one another. She wraps her legs around me as I walk to the nearest wall. When we can't breathe we break from the kiss. "Take me upstairs now Emma".  "I thought you wanted a woman?"   "I've got one, and tonight she's gonna fuck me so hard with her cock that I won't be able to walk for days". I latch on to her lips again as I slowly start climbing the stairs. I get to the top and she pulls away. "My room is that one". I kick the door open and quickly go to the bed.