The Hunger Games

I am sitting on the sofa reading whilst Lucy is asleep and Benedict is script reading at the kitchen table. Today is one of those lovely days when we are all at home just relaxing. No stress. No issues. I flick a page and hear Ben sigh all the way from the kitchen, that probably isn't good but I ignore it and carry on reading. Peeta doesn't ask for much. He's followed my instructions all day and I'm sure if things were reversed, he wouldn't make me spend the night in a tree. I hear Ben chuck his script down against the wooden table and I sigh before becoming engrossed back into my book. I thought it being the seventh time I've read Suzanne Collins' 'The Hunger Games' it would get boring, I was wrong. "We should go on holiday." Ben whispers in my ear which causes me to jump and inwardly shriek.

"Geez Ben! You made me jump!" He chuckles and sits down next to me, pulling the book out of my hand.

"You're reading this again? I swear it is like the sixth time you've read it."

"Seventh." I correct him and he laughs.

"You could try reading the other two seven times as well and not just the first one." He suggests but I shake my head.

"I have read the others more than once. The first book is the best and the second is the worst." I explain.

"And the third?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"It is okay. I cannot wait for the film to come out though." He nods and then a question forms in my head. "Holiday?"

"Well I thought that we haven't been on one in ages so how about it?"

"What about that film? The one which script you were reading?" I enquire.

"It is shit." He plainly states.

"Shit?"

"So I am going to decline the role..." I smile at this; the thought of a holiday fills me with so much warmth. "...and go on holiday with my beautiful wife and my Lucy." I hug him tight which surprises him originally but then he joins in, wrapping his long arms around me.

A/n only short but I need to ask you guys a question. Where should the Cumberbatch's go on their holiday? Please comment ~ Mae