ONE

Entry Number One

破额头

------------

24 Decemeber, 11:37 P.M

I've never been good with words, or expressing how I feel, or anything that has to do with emotions. I'm good at stuttering when I'm nervous, freezing up, forgetting how to breathe. That's just how it works for me. And I hate it.

But I also hate how my mom got me this journal for me to express my emotions since she knows I'm not good at it. And how I know she's only trying to help and how I told her I would refuse to write in this.

But, here I am.

Writing in a journal. At almost midnight. Right before Christmas. All so I don't make my precious mother feel guilty. That's the last thing I want.

I won't tell whatever terrifying demon that possesses this book any of my personal information. Because God knows I could lose this journal at school and of course somebody would find it. And I wouldn't want anyone knowing who writes the embarrassing events in this book.

So, my identity shall remain a secret. To anybody reading this.

As I earlier mentioned, I suck with words. So, another way I've found useful for translating emotion, is with poems and song lyrics. I'm no poet, under any circumstance. But poetry happens to be my favorite thing to read.

So, instead of talking about, or rather writing about, my irrelvant emotions and feeling, I'll use some of my favorite poems and song lyrics.

I have to warn you, though. A great deal of my quoted song lyrics will more than likely be from Billie Eilish. Because she's my favorite.

Though I have nothing to filter now, I can promise next time there will be a peice from a poem here. So, until next time.

Oh, and one more thing that will have lots to do with my earlier mentioned song lyrics and poem transcripts:

I love Min Yoongi.

That is all.

24 December, 11:55 P.M

♡*:.。.