EIGHTEEN

Yoongi knew exactly what he wanted to do the moment the bell rang for school to get out. Well, since he woke up for school this morning. He'd been itching to read the next entry of the journal he found, and almost couldn't fully suppress the urge to pick it up this morning.

So, as Yoongi entered his empty home, he rushed up the stairs to get to his room. He threw his backpack down on his bed, completely ignoring the fact that he had homework to do. He was more interested in reading at the moment. Rare.

Yoongi sat himself down at his desk and picked up the journal. His fingers rubbed over the Pokemon stickers, which emitted from him a smile. He shook his head before opening the book and propping his feet up on the desk. He crossed his feet and began reading Entry Number Two.

The first sentence had him laughing in seconds.

My mom really made me get up at 12:30 so we could open presents.

Yoongi leaned his head back as he laughed, because why in the hell would you wake your child up at midnight on Christmas to open gifts?

He quickly turned back to the book, still smiling.

The third paragraph of the entry, however, had Yoongi blushing profusely. The simplest of sentences, yet the most complicated of outcomes. Why am I blushing? he thought. He shook his head and moved on quickly.

I really wish you were aware of my existence. Wouldn't that be spontaneous?

A wave of guilt fell over Yoongi. He couldn't believe this person-- whoever it may be --thought he wasn't aware of their existence. Yoongi felt bad. Honestly. He wished he knew who was behind this writing, so he could tell the person that he is aware of their existence.

Suddenly, a thought of Jimin crosses his mind. Yes, that cute pink-haired boy who always sits in the back of the class and avoids social interaction at all costs. He smiled at the thought. Cute.

Yoongi focused his attention back on the journal and continued reading. Well, until he realized all that was left were lyrics from a song. He skipped over that part and read the same date at the bottom of the page. Yoongi sighed and closed the book, deciding he should work on his homework instead.

♡*:.。.

i like making short chapters :)

i don't feel as much pressure to write when the chapters are shorter, so forgive me pls.

anyways,,

should i make the next chapter in yoongi's pov too?

if yes, should he read another journal entry, or should he be at school [which will, ofc, involve interaction w/ jimin]

u guys choose

im too indecisive lol

mkay bye, u zesty pickles <3