TEN

Entry Number Ten

投入挺好

------------

12 January, 9:11 A.M

I'm about to have an actual mental breakdown. Watch me.

But like, it's a mental breakdown... in a good way. Does that make sense? Yes, of course it does. Can I stop existing?

Okay, but for real, I'll give you five seconds to guess why I'm about to have a happy mental breakdown.

Five,

Four,

Three,

Two,

One.

Okay, time's up.

And I'm going to assume you guessed right, and said Yoongi. Yes, Min Yoongi is once again the reason my mental stability has faltered. No surprise. He's such an angel, save me.

So, let me explain.

Yesterday, during lunch, he sat down with me. Me. Of all people. He could have sat down with his friends, but no. He sat with me. All willingly. He willingly sat down with me and had an actual conversation with me. Shook?

Don't worry, I'll give it to you in detail. I always will.

But, before I do, excuse my crappy writing, please. I just want anybody reading this to know what happened, exactly.

Now, before I go on about my shit writing, here you go:

-

I had my head down, examining my fingers in my lap when I heard approaching footsteps. I didn't want to look up. Not at all. For all I knew, it could be someone walking over to tell me about how much of a loser I am. You know, the usual cliche high school situations.

But something told me to look up; like i had to. So, naturally, with this aching gut feeling, I lifted my head to see who could possibly be making their way over to my lunch table. I was utterly shocked, putting it lightly, to see none other than Min Yoongi walking straight toward my table. My eyes widened and I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment when I saw he was looking right at me. We made eye contact, and within that split second, his angelic features morphed into a wide smile. I looked back down to avoid further embarrassment, which didn't do much for me. For a second later, he was sliding into the seat across the table from me.

Don't be an idiot. Control your stuttering. Don't embarrass yourself. Don't-

"Hi."

My head shot up so fast, I swear I heard my neck crack. I couldn't believe he was actually talking to me. Out of anyone in this horrid cafeteria, he chose to come sit down with me. He even walked right past his friends, who gave him strange looks from afar. I almost couldn't find it in me to open my mouth, but it started speaking for me instead.

"Uh... h-hi."

Fuck up.

Yoongi looked at me for a second, making my cheeks warm up more. He furrowed his eyebrows, and cocked his head slightly to the side. "Why are you sitting here alone?" he asked.

I sighed. That was the last question I wanted to answer. But, I couldn't leave him hanging like that. So, reluctantly, I opened my mouth and gave him his answer.

"I guess because nobody wants to sit with a kid who has no friends."

He furrowed his brows furthermore out of confusion. "What do you mean?"

I sighed once again. What's with the questions?

"What I mean is, I don't have any friends. And nobody wants to sit with me because nobody likes me."

His facial expression changed into one of sadness. "I'll sit with you from now on." He smiled softly at me along with these words, and I felt my face heat more than before.

I shook my head, short giggle escaping my lips.

"What?" he said, smile forming between his lips.

"I just... didn't know you were even aware of my existence, is all," I said.

His smile disappeared, and he wore a guilty expression. "Really?"

I felt my face heat up, once again. Not surprisingly, either. "I-I... um..."

"I'm sorry."

I looked up at him, eyebrows furrowed. "For what?"

He shook his head, looking down. "I just didn't know I was that much of an asshole. To my friends, yes. But... to you, no."

I honestly thought I was imagining all this at this point. I couldn't believe what he was saying.

My eyes widened at his words, because, of course he isn't an asshole!

"N-no! You're not! You're really nice!" I defended him.

He smiled at me. "I'm really not. But whatever floats your boat."

I giggled again, louder this time. I reached up to cover my face with my hands as my giggles ascended into short laughs. I wasn't sure why I found what he said funny, but it isn't too hard to make me laugh anyway.

I found him laughing along with me, but more quietly, as if he didn't want me to hear his laugh. I didn't say anything about it, though.

"Really, though," I said, calming from my fit of laughter. "Why are you sitting with me? You could have sat with your friends." I gestured the table of boys not far away from my table. Yoongi just shrugged.

"You looked lonely."

I felt a blush creep up onto my cheeks. "Oh."

A smile grew on his face as he clasped his hands together, intertwining his fingers.

"So do you-"

He was cut short by the loud, obnoxious bell ringing, ushering us to get to our next class.

Yoongi sighed reluctantly, and stood from the table, as did I. I grabbed my backpack from the seat next to mine, where I had set it down. I looked back up at Yoongi to see him waving. "Bye, Jimin. I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled softly before turning and heading toward the cafeteria doors.

I sighed as well, and made my way to seventh period. My least favorite class.

-

Mkay so yeah. That's what happened. And yes, I remembered every word Yoongi said to me. And I will never forget them, either.

12 January, 9:27 A.M

♡*:.。.