TWENTY FOUR

^^ aint he just the cutest? >.<

♡*:.。.

"Ah! Here we are!"

Taehyung put his car in park as a grin shown on his face. Jimin directed his gaze at his cheeky friend, a smile of his own spreading on his face, as Taehyung's smile was quite contagious. His eyes moved from Taehyung to the restaurant in which the latter had parked in front of. Jimin squinted to try and make out what the heck the sign said, as the lettering was quite small.

He gave up with a shake of his head, feeling a vague stab of pain in his head from the restrain of his eyes.

"Are you coming?" Taehyung said from outside the car. Jimin noticed the younger was only waiting on him, and quickly unbuckled his seatbelt to exit the car. The pair made their way into the small restaurant side by side, and sat down in a booth near the back.

There were few people sat around in the small diner at the moment, Jimin noticed. He picked up the menu that rested before him and began skimming over the options.

"What are you gonna get, Jiminie?" Taehyung asked curiously. He momentarily set his menu aside.

Jimin simply shrugged. "I dunno yet..."

Taehyung looked around the restaurant in search of a waiter or waitress to call over. He was ready to order, and was sure Jimin would be at least by the time said waiter or waitress arrived. His face brightened upon spotting one leaning against the counter. He waved his arm as a gesture for the waiter to come to his table. "Mister? We're ready to--- Yoongi hyung!"

At the mention of Yoongi's name, Jimin dropped his menu back onto the table abruptly. He quickly scanned the diner in search of the older's face, only to find that, indeed, he was here. Jimin's face reddened, to his great dismay, and he quickly picked his menu back up to hide his flaming face.

"Hyung! Come sit with us!"

Jimin silently cursed Taehyung for his excessive friendliness. Why, why, why? Of all places, he has to be here. Jimin groaned inwardly as he heard footsteps approaching his and Taehyung's shared booth. He only raised his menu further. He felt the tips of his ears warm up when Yoongi slid into the booth opposite him, beside Taehyung.

"I didn't know you'd be here, hyung," Taehyung inquired. Yoongi shrugged.

"Didn't know you'd be here, Taehyung."

Taehyung laughed. "Don't sound so disappointed. You were sitting alone, anyways, so stop com--- Jiminie, put your menu down and say hi."

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut in agony for a split second. Then, with slight hesitancy, he lowered his menu, giving the two across from him a sheepish smile as he silently kicked Taehyung in the shin from under the table.

"Ow why did you---"

"I'm ready to order now, Tae. What about you?" Jimin said with a forced smile on his face.

Taehyung sent a short-lived glare to Jimin before nodding. "Yeah, I'm ready to order."

"Good. Call a waiter or someone over so we can order."

Taehyung groaned, and mumbled something about always being bossed around before his smile appeared once again on his face, and he raised his hand to get a waiter to their table. Once the waiter, whose name tag read Hyungwoo, had made his way to their table, the trio ordered.

"What to drink for you fellas?" he asked.

"I'll have a Rootbeer, please," Taehyung said politely. Hyungwoo scribbled the youngest's order down, and turned to Jimin next.

Jimin smiled. "I'd like a Cherry Pepsi, please." Hyungwoo nodded as he wrote down Jimin's request.

"And for you?" he nodded toward Yoongi.

"Water," he said monotonously.

Hyungwoo nodded and left after giving the three a smile and saying, "I'll have those out as quick as possible."

Taehyung immediately turned his attention back to Jimin, ready to fire his question. But, Jimin simply shook his head and held his hand up, saying, "You know why," like he knew exactly what Taehyung would ask.

Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms over his chest while pouting, and Yoongi couldn't suppress the laugh that left his lips at the two's behavior. Nor did he try.

♡*:.。.

again with a longer chapter bc i suddenly started writing and almost couldnt stop lol

ThAnKs cArL

Ur WeLcOmE bEcCa

also did i mention i never proofread my chapters? not rly, anyway. i usually read over them as i go along, so excuse my mistakes lol

also stan dean k he's an angel str8 from heaven thnx

and stray kids cuz hellevator just came on n im krying in my grave

wow this author's note is longer than i wanted it to be oops.. but ya gotta promote ur favs y'know

k bye <3