TWENTY NINE

"So," Jihyun said as he and Jimin entered their home. Jihyun was so ready to start asking questions, he almost couldn't wait while they were walking.

Jimin raised an eyebrow at his brother as he slipped his shoes off. "So what?" he said.

Jihyun smirked. "So how long have you liked Yoongi?"

Jimin's face flushed bright red at this. He looked down at his shoes as he continued to take off his left one. "I-I don't know what you m--"

"Shut up, Jimin." Jihyun quickly cut him off. He crossed his arms over his chest and raised a serious eyebrow. "I'm not a complete idiot. You were so obvious. You can't hide from me."

Jimin sighed reluctantly and slumped to the floor. His lips were set in a pout as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Fine," he mumbled.

Jihyun smiled triumphantly. "So then," he continued. Jimin looked up at him. "My question."

Jimin sighed again, this time more out of annoyance than reluctance. "I dunno... Like... Almost two years? Something like that..."

Jihyun's eyes went wide. "Two years?? How come you never told me?"

Jimin stood from his spot on the floor, glaring at his brother all the while. He picked up his shoes from off the floor and started toward his bedroom up the stairs. "I never told you because I knew you'd do something stupid, like try to figure out a way to tell him."

Jihyun shrugged. "Fair enough."

Jimin scoffed as he continued on up the stairs. He paid no more attention to his little brother as he entered his bedroom and shut the door behind him. Jimin took a seat on his bed after throwing his shoes in his closet. He lie down against it with a huff and closed his eyes. Thoughts of Yoongi clouded his mind. How kindhearted he was, even if he didn't like to show it often. Jimin loved his kind heart. He loved how the older could be really goofy and outgoing, but also calm and collected. Jimin smiled slightly at the thought. He loved how Yoongi always found a way to make Jimin smile on his worst days, whether it be intentional or natural. Jimin's smile grew. He loved Yoongi's smile, how his eyes smiled along with his mouth. His voice, deep and calming. Jimin loved it. He loved how humble Yoongi was, denying anything about being kind. He loved how he didn't care what others think of him. Loved the way Yoongi wrote, the way he talked so passionately about music, the way he ate, the way he walked, the way he pouted, the way he breathed, the way he existed. He loved everything about Yoongi, everything he did.

Jimin sat up abruptly, eyes open wide as he came to a sudden realization.

I'm in love with Yoongi.

Min Yoongi.

The thought running through his head wasn't enough for him, though. He felt the need to hear it. Jimin needed to hear it from himself; he needed to confirm it for himself.

"I... I'm in love with Yoongi." His mouth hung open slightly as he let the words settle in his mind. They rung in his ears like that incessant ringing when things were too quiet. "Min Yoongi. Yoongi. I'm in love with him."

♡*:.。.

im sry i left it off here. pls dont kill me becca i love u <3 but i honestly couldn't think of what else to write for this (?)

ngl i was just writing things that i love about Yoongi bc literally there's nothing NOT to love. i just h*ckn love the way Yoongi simply exists, like i can't ask for anything more. he's so perfect oml watch me cry

alexa play first love

bye <3