TWENTY SEVEN

Yoongi sat in his bedroom, home alone like most other nights. He simply stared at the wall before him, contemplating his entire existence. His eyes were squinted as he rested his chin in his hand, elbow on his knee. He thought random thoughts. A lot of them had to do with Jimin, but that's irrelevant. He shook his head, snapping himself out of his thoughts. Yoongi reached over to his desk where that over decorated yet adorable journal sat. Once in his grasp, he flipped the book open, turning to entry number four.

The first few lines managed to make him laugh out out loud. This writer sure knows how to make someone laugh... he thought. Even if it isn't purposeful.

His eyes continued scanning the page, taking in each word as he read.

We got assigned a project today for art class, the best subject, and we also just so happened to get assinged partners. Because teachers these days feel the need to torture their students by potentially pairing us up with someone we don't like, or someone we don't know, right?

Yoongi lifted his head up, nodding in agreement with this statement because teachers tend to do that quite often. He laughed quietly at himself before returning his eyes to the page to read.

Wrong.

Apparently teachers also like awarding us with the scrutinising torture of being paired up with your secret crush.

"Wow," Yoongi said out loud, since nobody was home. "They certainly have a way with words." He squinted at the page again. "The fuck does... s..crutinis..ing?? Even mean?"

And so now I'm stuck between being totally embarrassed, angry, and for some reason kind of giddy. Because that's normal. Right?

Yes.

And I'm also stuck in the bathroom deciding the quickest way to kill myself before I actually die of embarrassment in front of the most beautiful being to walk the earth. And if you couldn't tell by now, I of course mean Min Yoongi.

Yoongi felt his cheeks heat up at the last part. In no way did he think of himself as a beautiful being, as this person put it. He laughed. They must be blind...

He continued reading, not finding anything too interesting. Except for one thing, which he simply smiled tauntingly at.

I will actually die when someone finds this and reads it, and then eventually figures out it's me. Especially if the person who finds it ends up being Yoongi himself.

"Ironic," he said to himself. He closed the journal and set it back down on his desk. He wanted to read more, but after checking the time, decided it was probably best he went to sleep now. Considering he stayed out at the bowling alley for a bit longer than he thought he would with Namjoon. So, after changing his clothes, Yoongi lay down in his bed and drifted silently off to sleep.

♡*:.。.

these chaps where he reads entries are rly lazy chapters im sry :(

idk if this will be much of a spoiler or not, but if u don't want a spoiler skip this next part ig (?)

but yoongi will find out who it is once he reads entry number 5 bc lil jimin gave it away with his detailed description of what happened to him in entry number 5 lol what a twink

im jk I love jimin w/ my whole heart he's a whole cutie

OH AND SAY HI TO MY KITTY

he's the cutest 😩 I love him sm