chapter 1

Peter is the type of kid who always wants to help people but when he got powers, he did more to help out. There was one thing that no one knew except for flash and that was he was transgender. Flash has been bullying him for years and when he found out peter is trans he got the nickname "Penis Parker". His best friends, Mj and Ned, were always there for him during the good and the bad times. 

—————————————————————

A normal day for Peter looked like this:

Peter would wake up and get ready for the day, which included breakfast and packing up his backpack with his homework and suit. Breakfast was crazy since most of the kids there woke up around the same time as him. Once he gets to school, he meets up with his friends before going through his classes, trying to avoid Flash. When school was done, Peter changes from Peter Parker to Spider-Man. He would get back to the orphanage around 10 am, going through the window in his room. 

Every day went like this until the day he got adopted by Tony Stark. That would be the best day of his life. That day started out like normal. Peter comes downstairs to eat breakfast. 

"Good morning sleepy head. Did you sleep well?" The orphanage runner, Matt, asked as he finishes up making breakfast 

"I slept ok" Peter replied while yawning 

"I heard you woke up once. Do you know why?" Matt asked Peter curiously 

"I have a feeling someone is coming to adopt one of us" Peter exclaimed as he grabs an apple, then making sure he has everything for school and his spidey suit. 

"Have a good day Pete" Matt yelled out as Peter starts to walk out of the house

"Thanks see you after school" Peter yelled out before closing the door and walking to school

When Peter got to school he saw Mj and Ned waiting for him by his locker. As Peter gets what he needs from his locker, his friends ask him questions about how patrol went along with what they will do together when the weekend comes around. As the trio walks to their classes, the schools bully aka Flash pushes Peter into the lockers and laughs in his face. 

"Hey penis parker, how does it feel to be a loser?" Flash said as he got into the others face

Peter didn't say anything, he could have pushed Flash off of him but he was trying to not have people know who his alter ego is. Flash backs off and laughs at the other as he walks away with his own friends. 

"Are you ok?" Ned asked with a concerned look

"I'm good" Peter responds

They continue to head to their classes and start the day. As the day goes on, Peter was imagining the day when he gets adopted. People who pass by don't adopt anyone or take someone home who is under the age of 10. During lunch, he met up with Alexa and talked about how each of them is doing in their classes and any plans they have in the next coming days. After lunch, they part ways until the end of the school day. 

When he came back to the orphanage he saw Tony Stark talking to Matt. They heard him walk in and Tony said "Hey kid what is your name?" "Peter Parker" Peter replied walking over to kitchen to get a snack. Matt was telling Tony about the kids and Tony decided on Peter. "I will take Peter" Tony said as Matt finished telling Tony about the kids. Matt said "Peter can you come into the living room?" Peter walks in and Tony said "I am gonna be adopting you Peter. Pack your bags while I do the paper work". When Peter heard this he was so excited but he had one condition. "I have one condition though, You to also adopt Alexa as well." "Well kid I don't know if I could do that" Tony replied. "I go she goes" Peter said firmly. Tony then said "Alright". Peter ran upstairs and told Alexa the news and she started to jump up and down in excitement. They both started packing up their things for their new home.

Authors disclaimer- Throughout this story, I got some ideas from other stories that is about Peter Parker. I'm not trying to steal any ideas from others.