Chapter 13

The next day
Peter woke up sore from patrol last night. He decided to go down in what he wore to bed and when he got to the kitchen he made himself some toast and eggs and sat down at the table. He was the first one up for the first and maybe last time because he usually sleeps in. After breakfast, he looked through the tower for the others and he didn't see them. All of a sudden he was getting attacked by nat. "Why are with doing this to me," Peter asked while trying to get her off him and Nat didn't say anything. Tony rushed up to Peter and knocked out Nat. "You okay kid?" Tony asked while carrying Nat to a cell. "I'm fine. My arm hurts a bit but I will be fine" Peter responded back. The others came out and saw that Nat was out in a cell.
Tony POV:
I was so confused about why Nat attacked Peter. I went back up and saw the others surrounding Peter. Peter looked up and said "I know who is compromising us. I have been fighting him for years now and he is trying to kill me. His name is Dr. Octavius". Everyone looked at Peter scared that they might be compromised also. Out of nowhere, Steve started attacking Peter so I jumped in and tried getting Steve off of him. Thor knocked out Steve and went to put him in a cell.
————————————————————-
Peter was scared for his life and so was everyone else. Tony checked on Peter a few times but Peter said nothing. Everyone knew he was scared. Peter decided to get some fresh air so he put on his suit and went out. Tony went up to check on Peter but saw that Peter was gone. Tony got worried and told the others. Alexa told everyone "He probably went out to get some air or on patrol". The team felt relieved knowing where Peter was at and doing. When Peter got back he went to sleep after putting on some comfy clothes. During the night, Loki started attacking Peter and that woke up Thor. Thor saved Peter and made sure he was ok. Thor put Loki in a cell but he didn't know that he was gonna be the next one that is gonna be corrupted.
Authors disclaimer- I'm giving credit to vanillabean_wolf.