Chapter 32

It had been a month since Alexa's death. The Avengers continued to go on missions and Peter stayed in his room 24/7. It was hard on everyone especially Peter. He was helping her become a better hero and a better person. They have been there for both of each other ever since meeting at the orphanage.
Peters POV
I have been in my room since her death. I miss her so much. She helped me through so much and I helped her. She was my partner in crime and having her gone breaks my heart. People keep checking on me but I don't say anything. I wish I have done more to save her. I haven't eaten much and have showered. All I have been doing is lying on my bed and looking at pictures of us together. I heard that the team got a call from fury for a mission but I didn't care about it. I had no motivation to be Spider-Man because I couldn't save my best friend.
Lokis POV
I was devastated to hear that my girlfriend died. Peter came up to me and said: "I'm sorry I couldn't save her I did my best". I put my hand on his shoulder and said "Don't worry. You did everything you could have done". They hugged each other and parted off. I have been in my room since and once in a while Peter and I would hang out and try to cheer up each other. Peter told me a bunch of stories about fights she has won, combat training, and many more. After 1 and a half months we both came out of our rooms and hung out with everyone else. There was a funeral for her a few weeks ago and I put the gift I was gonna give her on our one year anniversary and it was a ring to show my love. The tower isn't the same without her. She will be forever missed.