Chapter 23

Peter was back to school for a while and he loved it. During lunch one day, Peter met Hunter and became friends.
Peter POV:
I hung out with Hunter a lot and he became friends with Ned and Mj also. Us three hung out and over time I started to have feelings for him. He was cute and had a fun personality. I wanted to tell him but I was scared.
Hunter POV
I was happy me and Peter became friends but I started having feelings for him. He accepted me as a Demon and I accepted him as trans. I was so scared to tell him because I didn't know if he felt the same way. I decided to tell him after school on the way to his place to hang out. "Flash pushed me into the locker and called me Penis Parker in my face," Peter said starting a conversation. "Hey, can I tell you something?" I asked and Peter replied with "Sure what's up?". "There is someone I have feelings for but I don't know if they like me back," I said. "Well, I'm sure they like you. They are scared too" Peter replies saying. "Peter, ever since we became friends and got closer with each other I started having feelings for you," I said then Peter interrupted saying "I have feelings for you too. I was so scared to tell you".  We hug and gave each each other a kiss in the cheek. We started dating from that moment. During school, we would just hold hands. They day after we started dating, I told Mj and Ned and they were happy for us. We decided to tell Tony but we were not sure how we would do it. 

Peter POV

I was really happy and I wanted to tell Tony but I don't know how he would react. I know he will be ok with it. 

Tony POV 

I was having a good day. I was working in my lab when Peter and Hunter came to me and said "We need to tell you something". I nodded and said "What's up?".  "Well we are dating" Hunter said. I looked at them and brought them in for a hug. "Thanks for telling me" I said after the hug.