Chapter 4

The next day
Peter and Alexa woke up to JARVIS again but they expected it. They got out of bed and started to get ready for the day. Peter put on his binder, sweatpants and a t-shirt that had Panic! At The Disco on it. Alexa put on sweatpants and a Nike purple t-shirt. Alexa was the first one down and made a bowl of cereal for breakfast. Then Peter came down and made a bowl of cereal. At the table, they were talking about combat training. Tony walked in and Peter asked, "Which room can we do combat training in?". Tony responded with "There is a room on the floor below us that you can use. It is on the left". Both Peter and Alexa finished breakfast and went down to the room Tony told them about. Peter brought his web-shooters. Tony went down to check on them and he saw that Peter had abilities like Spider-Man and his jaw dropped. He continued watching them until they stopped for a water break. They were really sweaty but willing to continue for a bit longer. They went back and Alexa won a spar. Peter was impressed and gave her a hug and said "That is the first time. Congrats!".  Alexa replied with "Thanks". They sparred one more time and Peter won that one. They shake hands and at the same time said "Next time". Tony pretended like he didn't watch them and "bumped" into them. "How was combat?" Tony asked. Alexa said "Good". They went into their rooms and cleaned up. Peter went to the kitchen after cleaning up and made a sandwich. He went off the table and put his headphones in to listen to music. Everyone was doing their own thing. He wasn't sure what they were doing but he didn't care. He went back up to his room and started reading a book. 

Peter POV:I thought combat went well. Alexa is improving and I'm very proud of how far she has come. I know Tony was watching us during combat training and figured out I was Spider-Man. I hope he doesn't tell the rest of the team without him knowing. 
Alexa POV:We had a good combat training session. I'm happy I'm getting better and Peter might take me out on patrol soon. I'm really excited about it. 
———————————-
Peter and Alexa came down to hang out with the others when it was time for dinner and they didn't know dinner was ready. Tony said, "I almost told JARVIS to tell you two that dinner is ready". Everyone is at dinner and for dinner, they were having steak and pasta salad. Everyone thought dinner was good. After they finished dinner they all went up to their room and mind their own business. Peter fell asleep and Alexa was reading fanfiction until 12 am. She fell asleep while reading.