Chapter 14

Thor went to bed and woke up around the time Peter usually wakes up at. He saw Peter making eggs and bacon. Thor made some cereal. They sat at the table when Thor started to attack Peter.
Peter POV:
I was getting attacked by Thor. He was one of the stronger ones of the Avengers. I couldn't believe Dr. Octavius would do this. I thought he would go with another approach. Tony came in and saved me but I got some injuries. I was groaning in pain because of my shoulder. I never had a good arm but getting attacked by a really strong guy made it worse. I started to cry in pain when Tony picked me up and took me to the medical bay. He called Bruce and he looked at my shoulder. "Unfortunately, your shoulder is dislocated. I will have to put in back in place and put you in a sling for 2-3 weeks" Bruce said as he finished the examination of my shoulder.
Bruce POV:
I felt sorry for the kid. He was in so much pain but putting it in place will cause more pain for a few minutes. I put my hands on his shoulder and said: "you ready?". Peter nodded and put his shoulder back in place. Peter starts crying again but it didn't last long. I put him in a sling and he went up to his room.
————————————————————
Thor, Loki, Steve, and Nat were in a cell after attacking Peter. Peter was mad but also upset. Peter decided to go down and watch movies. He made some popcorn and put on Harry Potter. Tony joined him and put his arm around Peter.
Tony POV:
I felt better knowing Peter was gonna be alright. I was still worried about him because anyone can attack him anytime. I actually like Harry Potter a little bit so I didn't mind.
—————————————————————-
When the first movie was over, Peter played the second one and continued to watch all of the movies. Peter snuggled up against Tony and fell asleep towards the end of the last movie. Tony brought him up to his room after the movie ended. Tony went down to his lab and started to figure out Dr. Octavius plan.