Chapter 25

Peter and Hunter woke up around the same time and went downstairs to see Tony sitting at the table holding something in his hand. Tony stood up and said, "This is for you". I grabbed the envelope and saw there were two tickets to see Panic! At the Disco. Peters jaw dropped then looked at Tony saying "You can't be serious! I love them Thank you so much". Peter went to hug Tony. Hunter asked, "Who are you gonna take?". Peter looked at him and said "You of course". Hunter hugged Peter and went to the kitchen to make them some breakfast. He made French toast and Peter loved them. Hunter called his dad and said he was on his way home and his dad knew he slept over. Peter walked Hunter to the door and gave him a goodbye kiss. Peter went up to his room and chilled out until Tony requested the team. Everyone came to where Tony was and Tony said in an urgent voice "There is a heist going on involving weapons so dangerous that the cops can't handle". Everyone suited up and hopped in the ship. They discussed the plan and when they arrived they did what they were told. Peter saw that the weapons looked like what killed Hunter's biological father and that made him more determined to get them somewhere no one will touch them. Peter was wearing his new suit and it had a built-in binder which was nice. Alexa froze when she saw the weapons and nearly got shot but Peter jumped in front of her. Peter fell to the ground and Tony got him on the ship and went back to fight. When it was over, Tony flew Peter back to the tower to get him to the medical bay. Bruce looked at Peter and looked at his vitals. "He got some scratches and bruises but he will be fine. I believe he will be a bit weak for a week though". Tony felt relieved and sat by Peter until he woke up. Peter tried to stand but fell back onto the bed. "Take it, easy kid. You were blasted with one of the guns". Peter lied back down and listened to music to help calm him down and stayed in the medical bay for that night.