Chapter 37

Takes place in Gotham City

Bruce Wayne and the Avengers went to the bat cave and looked at the file stating the situation. The situation looked pretty serious and it would take longer than they thought so Tony called up Peter to let him know about the situation and how long it might take.

"Hey Pete, the situation is worse than we thought. It will take about a few weeks probably"

"Alright What am I supposed to do? could I come out there to help?"

"How are you feeling? You would be a good asset"

"I'm feeling good. I'm ready to fight again"

"Have JARVIS scan your body and I will see the results"

"Alright"

JARVIS scans Peters body and sends the results to Tony 

"Alright kid, I will come with the quin jet and come and get you, I'm leaving now and will take about an hour. We might want to start packing now. I will call the school to let them know"

"See you soon"

Tony hangs up and heads out to get Peter

An hour later 

Peter looked outside the huge window in the living room for 30 minutes until he saw Tony land the quinjet. He was happy like a little kid on Christmas running towards the thing they are looking forward too and for Peter that was seeing Tony and going to Gotham City. Peter ran outside to be greeted by Tony guiding him to the quinjet. 

"It's gonna take about an hour," Tony said 

"Alright, ready kid?"

Peter nodded. He fell asleep and woke up to the sound of a thunderstorm in Gotham. Tony landed the quinjet and picked up Peters stuff. Peter got off the jet and was greeted by Bruce Wayne aka Batman. All of a sudden there was an explosion at the airport that was close to them so Tony, Bruce W, and Peter suited up and flew over there. Peter shot a web toward the person holding the bag that held the bomb but it missed as the criminal looked at Peter in the eyes and moved the bag. All three started to fight but were getting their butts kicked after someone else joined the fight against them. Towards the end of the fight, Peter and Tony were lying on the floor while Bruce W finished off the criminals with a stun gun and wrapped them up by a rope. Tony got back up and walked over to help Peter up when Bruce W started up the jet and they took off to their HQ.