Chapter 17

Loki and Alexa were really good friends and had feelings for each other but they didn't know. Loki went to a store and bought something for her that he knows she would adore. When he got to the tower Alexa wasn't there. He figured she is out on patrol with Peter. He made a note and put it on her bed right next to his gift to her. He signed it as "your lover". Alexa came home with Peter an hour after and saw Lokis gift for her. She read the note and ran downstairs to give Loki a hug. She kissed him on the cheek and said: "Love you". Loki then said "Love you too" and they hung out all afternoon. They went out to eat and went rollerblading. When Peter reminded her about combat training Loki joined in and Peter didn't care. He actually thought having Loki with them was better because each person got stronger and learned to move better. Loki and Alexa walked out holding hands and Peter continued to get used to his new suit. Loki kisses Alexa on the cheek as she was walking into her room. Loki went downstairs and made supper for the team. He was making steak. "JARVIS Tell every one dinner is ready," He asked. "Right away sir" JARVIS responded back. When everyone came down for dinner they sat down and enjoyed the steak. Throughout dinner, Loki heard "Thank you" from everyone. They all went up to their rooms afterward. Loki went up to see Alexa and they hung out until Alexa fell asleep on his lap.