Chapter 21

Tony informed everyone that there is a mission coming up. "Fury called and said there are people who are selling dangerous weapons that can destroy. Pack up. We are leaving in 5". Everyone went up and packed up. Everyone was in the ship and they left to where the deal is gonna be at. As they are approaching they discuss the plan. "Peter you are gonna be the distraction while we get in and stop the deal," Tony said and then Alexa interrupted saying "What am I gonna be doing?". Tony said, "You are gonna be with us stopping the deal". Alexa nodded and Tony signaled to Peter to go and distract the men guarding the entrance.
Peter POV
When I went down, I was nervous but once I started distracting the men, all the nerves went away and the rest of the team went inside. Tony looked impressed by how I can distract. The men bought the distraction they passed out because they were exhausted.
Tony POV
We went in as Peter was distracting the guards. We sneaked to a corner and saw the deal going down. I told the group "Be quiet". Everyone understood and I went up and shot the men holding the weapon. They started firing at me. While they were firing Alexa quickly got the weapon and ran to the ship. They didn't notice the weapon was gone and the team stopped the deal.
————————————————————-
When everyone started to come on the ship, they notice Peter fell asleep. Tony picked him up and put him in a more comfortable position.