Chapter 22

The next day
When Peter woke up he felt like today is gonna be a bad day for body dysphoria. He didn't feel comfortable even in his binder. He hated this feeling. He was afraid to tell the rest of the team because Tony and Alexa were the only ones that know he was Transgender.
Peter POV
I wish I was born a biological male. I hate that I have to do more things to look like the gender I truly felt like. Even with my binder, I had bad body dysphoria. I called up my friend Harry and he said he could come over for the day to help me be in a better mood. I walked out and told Tony that my friend, Harry, was coming over. Tony nodded. When Harry came I felt relieved knowing Harry understood that I needed someone to talk and hang out with to take my mind off of my body dysphoria. In my head, I was thinking "Why can't I just wake up and have a male body????". Harry brought over some comedy movies and some video games to play. Thor and Loki want to join us and I was ok with that. As the day started I pulled Loki and Thor to the side and told them "I got to tell you guys something. I'm transgender". They both gave me a hug and said: "Don't worry kid we accept you". That made my day a bit better. We went back to the couch and played Mario Kart. Each of us won at least once and after an hour or two, we chose the movie How to Train your Dragon. I loved that movie so much.
Harry POV
I don't care how people identify if they are a decent person then I'm ok with them. We played video games and watched movies. We ate popcorn and I met Thor and Loki. I wanted to meet them for a long time. When I left, I hugged Peter and gave a high five to Thor and Loki.
Peter POV:
My day was good. I'm happy I was with people who care and accept me.