Chapter 19

A few days later
Peter has all his homework done and was training with Alexa. Tony checked up on them and then notice someone coming in with a bomb. Tony tried to stop it but it blew up the whole tower. Everyone had scratches except for Tony and Loki, and Alexa. Peter was devastated and stayed by their side. Bruce checked on them a few times a day. He even checked on Peter. Alexa woke up first and it was 2 months after the blast then Tony and Loki woke up around the same time. Peter felt better knowing they were awake and gonna be ok. The tower was fixed 3 months after the blast. Peter was up in his room or on patrol. Nobody really saw him. He would come down, grab his food and go back up. Tony checked on him and found a half-eaten plate. "At least he is eating," Tony said while walking out one night. Peter was at school even after the blast but the teachers got told what happened so they made school easier for him. Mj and Ned always walked with him and He ignored Flash. He finally got out of his sadness when everyone was healthy again. His grades improved and paid more attention in school. Everyone was glad Peter was back to his normal self. Patrols were not that bad and missions were not that bad either. After the blast, Tony upgraded the security.