Tours and Best Friends

Two weeks later I got released from the hospital. My leg was still in a cast for a couple weeks and my ribs healed up a little so I still have to be careful.

"Come in!"

My bedroom door opened and Andy walked in. He looked scared or dissapointed.

"Nevaeh I got to tell you something.."

"What is it Andy?"

"Well... Since I came back a couple weeks ago to see you in the hospital I had to miss a lot of concerts... So I'm going to be leaving tomorrow to go finish the rest of the tour." He said all scared..There was something wrong that he wasn't telling me.

"Oh..."

He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Nevaeh... Well I'm gone I need one of your friends to stay here with you until I come back. The fact is I don't know how long Ill be gone till. Mostly about five weeks or so. Also I'm scared that some things going to happen to you again well I'm gone and that's why I need someone here to watch you and help you." Andy said. He had the worried look in his eyes.

I only had one friend that could stay with me well Andy was gone... It was Luke. I'm still mad at him for what he did to me. I mean he hurt me so much and I don't know if I'll ever forgive him.

"Andy...I only have one friend you know. Its Luke."

"The kid who I almost punched at the hospital?" He asked all puzzled.

"Yea him..."

"I really don't want him here...What about your best friend Mitchell or whatever his name is. You guys were really close and I like that kid he's cool." He asked.

Oh my god,Andy was talking about Michael...I haven't seen Michael in years. We were best friend since Kindergarten. I mean he was close to Andy but not like he was close to me.

"You mean Michael Clifford."

"Yea him. I'm fine with him being here I trust him 100%."

Andy let the room. I hopped over to my computer logged into Facebook and looked up Michael. I managed to find him and sent him a friend request.

Around seven o'clock that night my phone went off. I looked and saw that. Michael had accepted my friend request and he was active right now!!! I can't wait to talk to him.

Nevaeh Biersack

Hi Michael! Its me Nevaeh...Do you remember me?

Michael Clifford

Oh My God!! Nevaeh...Nevaeh Biersack...Who always hated worms that I used to chase her with.

Nevaeh Biersack

Yupp...that's me. Long time no chat..

Michael Clifford

Yea I guess...Hey you wanna hang out and catch up sometime? :3

Nevaeh Biersack

Yea..That's actually what I was going to ask.

Michael Clifford

Really???

Nevaeh Biersack

Umm...yea. Michael can I ask you something? :/

Michael Clifford

Yes you can.

Nevaeh Biersack