Burning Kisses

He leaned in closer.

"Kiss me...I dare you."

"What!" I jump back and hit my head of the couch. It didn't hurt at all. I was to distracted by Luke. Luke crawls closer. He pinned me, his hands on my shoulders. He gave me that ear to ear grin with a tilted head.

"Kiss me,and if we feel something,we might prove you wrong.

I hesitated."So...you want me to kiss you just to see if we feel something?..."

He nods

"Kiss me." Luke repeats voice emotion filled and huskey.

I don't know if I should hesitate or something but I do. If I listen to Luke things would never be the same between us. If he doesn't feel anything...It'd be worse.

"God Damn it Luke...I hate you!" I whisper wrapping my arms tightly around his neck. Without missing a beat he attacked my lips with his. It was the most romantic kiss I've ever had. It was my only kiss. I shivered all over.

When he starts to touch me I get all nervous immediately and couldn't breathe. This kiss I've fanicized about for too long. I WANTED him for too long.

I keep coming short of breath Luke doesn't care he keeps pushing for more. He kisses down my jaw, neck to my collarbone- it doesn't end.

"Wait..please Luke stop." I try to breathe, putting my finger to his lips. He's out of breath but I see that hunger in his eyes before it disipears.

What's wrong Nevaeh?" Luke says trying to kiss me again but I use all the powers I have left to push him away.

"That was enough to tell me how you feel?" I say staring at him, he bites his lip and doesn't say a word. Why didn't he say anything? At least say something... I feel the pain of rejection, the unspoken kind.

I pushed him away,tears filling my eyes. "Luke tell me! You did please.."